MSI launches R6800-series graphics cards support exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
Decreasing 10% cooler of GPU core temperature!!
[Taipei-Taiwan] The world-class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the R6800 series graphics cards supporting DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a output. The R6800 family includes R6870-2PM2D1GD5 using the AMD RadeonTM HD 6870 GPU and R6850-PM2D1GD5 using the AMD AMD RadeonTM HD 6850 GPU. New "Pipe Touching" technology made 10% lower core temperature! Both of them not only support 3D-Stereoscopic format, but also AMD's Eyefinity multi-display output technology, providing the unique visual experience. The brand new MSI R6800 series graphics card also supports MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed and provides saved setting profiles. All solid capacitors onboard enhance stability and lifespan. The MSI R6800 series is the epitome of new-generation immersive gaming graphics card.
Exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
R6850-PM2D1GD5 uses "Pipe Touch" technology, which has the heat pipe contacting the GPU surface directly for better heat dissipation, and 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than 8cm fan and improves thermal performance to make 10% lower graphics card core temperature. MSI R6800 graphics card leverages MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed by different loading. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, achieving the perfect balance between performance and tranquility.
Supports multi-display and 3D format
The eww MSI R6870-2PM2D1GD5 graphics card allows 4-screen display from a single card* via AMD's exclusive Eyefinity Technology. DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a supports not only 3D-Strereoscopic format, but also 7.1 non-distortion high-quality sound format transmissions, providing consumers the best audio/visual experience possible.
Military class solid capacitors
For the most excellent stability, MSI R6800 series graphics cards adopt all-solid capacitors for extreme stability in high-loading during long hour operation. There is no need to worry about downtime or system instability by overheating, ensuring the most stable user experience.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard