MSI launches R6800-series graphics cards support exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
Decreasing 10% cooler of GPU core temperature!!
[Taipei-Taiwan] The world-class graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the R6800 series graphics cards supporting DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a output. The R6800 family includes R6870-2PM2D1GD5 using the AMD RadeonTM HD 6870 GPU and R6850-PM2D1GD5 using the AMD AMD RadeonTM HD 6850 GPU. New "Pipe Touching" technology made 10% lower core temperature! Both of them not only support 3D-Stereoscopic format, but also AMD's Eyefinity multi-display output technology, providing the unique visual experience. The brand new MSI R6800 series graphics card also supports MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed and provides saved setting profiles. All solid capacitors onboard enhance stability and lifespan. The MSI R6800 series is the epitome of new-generation immersive gaming graphics card.
Exclusive "Pipe Touching" technology
R6850-PM2D1GD5 uses "Pipe Touch" technology, which has the heat pipe contacting the GPU surface directly for better heat dissipation, and 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than 8cm fan and improves thermal performance to make 10% lower graphics card core temperature. MSI R6800 graphics card leverages MSI's exclusive Afterburner software, allowing adjustment of fan speed by different loading. Moreover, Afterburner can save up to 5 overclock setting profiles, achieving the perfect balance between performance and tranquility.
Supports multi-display and 3D format
The eww MSI R6870-2PM2D1GD5 graphics card allows 4-screen display from a single card* via AMD's exclusive Eyefinity Technology. DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a supports not only 3D-Strereoscopic format, but also 7.1 non-distortion high-quality sound format transmissions, providing consumers the best audio/visual experience possible.
Military class solid capacitors
For the most excellent stability, MSI R6800 series graphics cards adopt all-solid capacitors for extreme stability in high-loading during long hour operation. There is no need to worry about downtime or system instability by overheating, ensuring the most stable user experience.
Latest News Posts
- Cheaper Switch model coming in June, sources say
- Call of Duty 2019 hyped at private playtest event
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)