ZOTAC Announces New ZBOX HD-ID40 Series Mini-PC
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the new ZBOX HD-ID40 series - a new mini-PC powered by Intel Atom and NVIDIA Next-Generation ION technologies. The new ZBOX HD-ID40 packs full HD video playback capabilities, enhanced performance and greater expansion capabilities into a miniature form factor that can fit virtually anywhere.
An Intel Atom D525 dual-core processor with Intel Hyper Threading technology provides smooth multi-tasking capabilities for quick responsiveness with everyday applications and computing tasks with the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series. Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics processing equips the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series with rich multimedia capabilities for playback of Blu-ray movies and streaming high-definition content.
Integrated 802.11n WiFi with dual-stream technology enables the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series to connect to wireless networks at speeds up to 300 Mb/s for lightning-fast network transfers that are comparable to wired networks.
"ZOTAC listens to feedback from our users. As a result, the ZBOX HD-ID40 series follows the same award-winning formula as our previous mini-PCs but delivers new features that have been requested such as a faster CPU, improved WiFi and thermal performance, and more memory slots," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series, including the completely customizable ZBOX HD-ID40 with room to accommodate two DDR2 SO-DIMM memory modules and a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or SSD, and a pre-configured ZBOX HD-ID40 PLUS with 2GB of DDR2-800 memory and a 250GB SATA hard drive. An operating system is not available with the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series to let users select the best choice for their computing needs.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit