ZOTAC Announces New ZBOX HD-ID40 Series Mini-PC
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the new ZBOX HD-ID40 series - a new mini-PC powered by Intel Atom and NVIDIA Next-Generation ION technologies. The new ZBOX HD-ID40 packs full HD video playback capabilities, enhanced performance and greater expansion capabilities into a miniature form factor that can fit virtually anywhere.
An Intel Atom D525 dual-core processor with Intel Hyper Threading technology provides smooth multi-tasking capabilities for quick responsiveness with everyday applications and computing tasks with the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series. Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics processing equips the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series with rich multimedia capabilities for playback of Blu-ray movies and streaming high-definition content.
Integrated 802.11n WiFi with dual-stream technology enables the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series to connect to wireless networks at speeds up to 300 Mb/s for lightning-fast network transfers that are comparable to wired networks.
"ZOTAC listens to feedback from our users. As a result, the ZBOX HD-ID40 series follows the same award-winning formula as our previous mini-PCs but delivers new features that have been requested such as a faster CPU, improved WiFi and thermal performance, and more memory slots," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series, including the completely customizable ZBOX HD-ID40 with room to accommodate two DDR2 SO-DIMM memory modules and a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or SSD, and a pre-configured ZBOX HD-ID40 PLUS with 2GB of DDR2-800 memory and a 250GB SATA hard drive. An operating system is not available with the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series to let users select the best choice for their computing needs.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam