ZOTAC Announces New ZBOX HD-ID40 Series Mini-PC
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer, today introduces the new ZBOX HD-ID40 series - a new mini-PC powered by Intel Atom and NVIDIA Next-Generation ION technologies. The new ZBOX HD-ID40 packs full HD video playback capabilities, enhanced performance and greater expansion capabilities into a miniature form factor that can fit virtually anywhere.
An Intel Atom D525 dual-core processor with Intel Hyper Threading technology provides smooth multi-tasking capabilities for quick responsiveness with everyday applications and computing tasks with the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series. Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics processing equips the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series with rich multimedia capabilities for playback of Blu-ray movies and streaming high-definition content.
Integrated 802.11n WiFi with dual-stream technology enables the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series to connect to wireless networks at speeds up to 300 Mb/s for lightning-fast network transfers that are comparable to wired networks.
"ZOTAC listens to feedback from our users. As a result, the ZBOX HD-ID40 series follows the same award-winning formula as our previous mini-PCs but delivers new features that have been requested such as a faster CPU, improved WiFi and thermal performance, and more memory slots," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series, including the completely customizable ZBOX HD-ID40 with room to accommodate two DDR2 SO-DIMM memory modules and a 2.5-inch SATA hard drive or SSD, and a pre-configured ZBOX HD-ID40 PLUS with 2GB of DDR2-800 memory and a 250GB SATA hard drive. An operating system is not available with the ZOTAC ZBOX HD-ID40 series to let users select the best choice for their computing needs.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Twitter is 'creepy Big Brother', has access to your DMs
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series