A-DATA DDR2-800G makes your gaming experience better than ever
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has recently released its Gaming Series DDR2-800G as dual and even as single channel kits. With high capacity, these memories can unleash the true power of 64-bit operating system, Windows Vista® platform.
The ever growing PC gaming market, including online gaming, is a 35 billion USD per year industry. Based on a recent survey, there are over 260 million PC gamers worldwide and that should grow to 350 million by 2012. This enormous group of gamers around the globe is creating such demand for specialized hardware to improve their gaming experience.
A-DATA's DDR2-800G delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The G Series DDR2 memory line is customized to fulfill gamers' need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperations with online gaming companies to ensure its G Series meets performance and reliability standards.
A-DATA G Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professional graphic designers and multimedia auditors.
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower