A-DATA DDR2-800G makes your gaming experience better than ever
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has recently released its Gaming Series DDR2-800G as dual and even as single channel kits. With high capacity, these memories can unleash the true power of 64-bit operating system, Windows Vista® platform.
The ever growing PC gaming market, including online gaming, is a 35 billion USD per year industry. Based on a recent survey, there are over 260 million PC gamers worldwide and that should grow to 350 million by 2012. This enormous group of gamers around the globe is creating such demand for specialized hardware to improve their gaming experience.
A-DATA's DDR2-800G delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The G Series DDR2 memory line is customized to fulfill gamers' need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperations with online gaming companies to ensure its G Series meets performance and reliability standards.
A-DATA G Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professional graphic designers and multimedia auditors.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit