bModo - The next generation touch pad Tablet PC has arrived!
Fremont, California, USA 14th October 2010
bModo Inc., (pronounced as "Bee Mo Doh") officially announces the launch of its first Windows7 based touch pad Tablet PC, the bModo 12. This is an all-in-one Tablet that combines the best features of an iPad, Tablet, and Notebook PC. What sets bModo 12 apart from other tablets is the fact that it features a variety of built-in capabilities including two USB ports, one SD card slot, an HDMI out port, an OMTP jack and a SIM card slot. The top of the bezel has a VGA camera for video chatting ability.
All of these features make the bModo 12 arguably, a much more usable and user friendly device out of the box than any other tablet PCs available in the market currently.
bModo 12 is powered by 1.6GHz Intel atom processor, comes standard with 1GB/GB of RAM and operates Windows 7. The bModo 12 is a Personal Media Device, an eReader, a Mobile Internet Device, and a Personal Computing Device all rolled into one. It supports all PC applications including MS Office, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Intuit QuickBooks, Macromedia Flash, Skype, Yahoo IM and more. The list of features of the bModo 12 also includes a 32GB SSD, 11.6" HD LCD, WiFi, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, Webcam, Mic, Speakers, HotKeys, and a built-in docking connection (a Docking station, carrying bag, and other accessories will be available in Jan 2010).
bModo Inc., has also created a launcher application called Bossa Nova2 that allows users to switch between a Windows7 desktop and a Bossa Nova graphical user interface (GUI) with ease. Bossa Nova2 is designed to optimize the touch capabilities of bModo 12 and offers an engaging and distinctive user experience that focuses on multimedia and social networking applications like mobile web access, Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photo, map, music, video, RSS and much more.
Despite the large display and multiple standard features, the bModo 12 measured only 11.61 x 7.68 x 0.55in (295 x 195 x 14mm) and weighs less than 2.2lb (Approx. 990g). This ensures that users get to experience great portability and flexibility and finally have access to a device that can truly replace the traditional bulky notebooks and the small but fairly limited feature Tablet PCs currently available in the market.
bModo 12 is scheduled to ship before the 2010 Christmas shopping season.
bModo will shortly be accepting a limited number of pre-sales orders at an introductory price of US$ 699 + shipping (Shipped worldwide). Details will be available at https://www.bmodo.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit