TRENDnet Launches 6 New IP Camera Software Surveillance Solutions
TORRANCE, Calif. -October 15, 2008-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking solutions brand, today announces the launch of two advanced enterprise class Internet security camera surveillance software suites-TRENDnet VortexIP Lite and TRENDnet VortexIP Pro. TRENDnet Vortex IP software solutions are advanced server-based IP camera surveillance software suites designed for small, medium and large enterprise applications and packed full of advanced security monitoring features.
The TRENDnet VortexIP Lite suite is designed to provide centralized surveillance monitoring capabilities for local and remote IP cameras. The Windows server-based solution offers an intuitive multi-language interface, low CPU loading and layered administrative access. Manage motion detection settings, recording schedules and event driven recording for each camera. Program email alerts, advanced video viewing layouts, hard drive video storage allocation and date/time stamps. Control camera image settings, pan and tilt cameras remotely and perform digital zoom in real time.
The TRENDnet VortexIP Lite suite is comprised of:
- TRENDnet VortexIP Lite 8 (model VIP-L8) - monitors up to 8 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Lite 16 (model VIP-L16) - monitors up to 16 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Lite 25 (model VIP-L25) - monitors up to 25 IP cameras
TRENDnet VortexIP Pro builds from the TRENDnet VortexIP Lite offering. The Central Management System (CMS) feature provides administrators with the flexibility of aggregating separate TRENDnet VortexIP Pro suites, which are installed in different facilities or surveillance zones, into one central surveillance node. Therefore, personnel at a distinct surveillance zone will only have access to their respective IP cameras and personnel at the central surveillance node will have access to IP cameras across the entire enterprise. In addition to this powerful feature, administrators can map IP cameras onto a facility plan using the Electronic Map tool. Archived video can be searched using divided screen playback and advanced motion detection search technology.
The TRENDnet VortexIP Pro suite is comprised of:
- TRENDnet VortexIP Pro 16 (model VIP-P16) - monitors up to 16 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Pro 36 (model VIP-P36) - monitors up to 36 IP cameras
- TRENDnet VortexIP Pro 64 (model VIP-P64) - monitors up to 64 IP cameras
Both software suites are compatible with TRENDnet IP Cameras as well as other brands. Visit https://www.trendnet.com for full product details and a product compatibility list.
"TRENDnet's new client server-based surveillance software solutions are powerful SMB tools," stated Brian Chu, IT Director for TRENDnet. "They are easy to install, they compliment our leading IP camera hardware product portfolio and they bring great value to the market."
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit