ASUS Announces ENGT430/DI/1GD3 Low Profile Graphics Card
ASUS has announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of DirectX 11 graphics cards with ENGT430/DI/1GD3 (LP). Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GT430 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI-Express 2.0 ENGT430/DI/1GD3 (LP) card is ideal for home theatre enthusiasts and casual gamers. Built using a specially designed low profile PCB (printed circuit board), the ASUS ENGT430 includes NVIDIA PureVideo engine that accelerates even Blu-ray 3D media. Its use of the highest quality components, including ASUS Dust-Proof fan, GPU Guard, and Fuse Protection ensures that the ASUS ENGT430 remains stable and reliable for long-term use.
Perfect for home theatre PC with low profile design (low profile bracket is included) and watch latest movie titles in full 1080p 3D fidelity with Blu-ray 3D acceleration
25% longer card lifespan with unique Dust-Proof fan
Enhanced durability with GPU Guard that prevents cracking and fracturing, even increasing drop and shock damage resistance, and Fuse Protection that prevents overcurrent-related loss of performance.
The ASUS ENGT430/DI/1GD3 (LP) will be available from October 11th, 2010 from authorized ASUS resellers.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit