New Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 Puts Comfort in Your Hands
SYDNEY, Aust. - 12 October, 2010 - Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Wireless Mouse M510 for users looking for a high level of comfort, control and convenience. The ergonomically designed shape has deep contours, soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and a broad palm area so your hand can relax in comfort even over hours of daily use.
Equipped with back/forward buttons, side-to-side scrolling and zoom you can easily click scroll and zoom any content from budget spreadsheets to photo albums to maps to Facebook feeds, while laser tracking will keep you in cursor control on almost all surfaces. With up to two years battery life you can nearly do away with batteries. The on/off switch helps conserve power and the smart sleep mode extends battery life with an indicator light eliminating power-out surprises.
The M510 also features the Logitech® Unifying receiver; a convenient and clutter-free way for you to connect wireless keyboards and mice to your laptop. So small that it can stay in a laptop when you're moving around, a single Logitech Unifying receiver can control up to six compatible Logitech products - freeing up valuable USB ports and making it easy to mix, match and add to your existing setup, no matter where you are. So you can have a set up for home, another for the office and never have to unplug anything.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 will be available in Australia through logitechshop.com.au, Officeworks and via Dell from late November 2010 for a recommended retail price of $89.95.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam