New Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 Puts Comfort in Your Hands
SYDNEY, Aust. - 12 October, 2010 - Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Wireless Mouse M510 for users looking for a high level of comfort, control and convenience. The ergonomically designed shape has deep contours, soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and a broad palm area so your hand can relax in comfort even over hours of daily use.
Equipped with back/forward buttons, side-to-side scrolling and zoom you can easily click scroll and zoom any content from budget spreadsheets to photo albums to maps to Facebook feeds, while laser tracking will keep you in cursor control on almost all surfaces. With up to two years battery life you can nearly do away with batteries. The on/off switch helps conserve power and the smart sleep mode extends battery life with an indicator light eliminating power-out surprises.
The M510 also features the Logitech® Unifying receiver; a convenient and clutter-free way for you to connect wireless keyboards and mice to your laptop. So small that it can stay in a laptop when you're moving around, a single Logitech Unifying receiver can control up to six compatible Logitech products - freeing up valuable USB ports and making it easy to mix, match and add to your existing setup, no matter where you are. So you can have a set up for home, another for the office and never have to unplug anything.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 will be available in Australia through logitechshop.com.au, Officeworks and via Dell from late November 2010 for a recommended retail price of $89.95.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit