New TRENDnet¬ģ 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub Now Available
TORRANCE, Calif. -October 11, 2010-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, which provides four 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to connect flash drives, storage enclosures, cameras, and other USB 3.0 devices to your computer.
With no drivers required, simply plug into any free USB 3.0 port on your PC or Mac, and experience the time savings when transferring data at 5Gbps-10 times faster than USB 2.0 speeds. An included power adapter ensures proper operability of power hungry USB-powered devices. The included USB 3.0 Type A cable is backward compatible with common USB 2.0 ports. Currently, most computers have built in USB 2.0 ports. Users can add 5Gbps USB 3.0 ports to their computer with TRENDnet's 2-Port USB 3.0 ExpressCard Adapter, model TU3-H2EC, or 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Adapter, model TU3-H2PIE.
"With the rapid adoption of USB 3.0 devices, TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub allows users to share content between USB 3.0 devices and your computer at 5Gbps speeds," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "The total time savings produced by this hub is well worth the investment."
TRENDnet's 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub, model TU3-H4, will be available from online and retail partners shortly.
The MSRP for the TU3-H4 is U.S. $79.99.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ