OCZ Technology Announces Availability of the World's First Triple Channel Memory Kits
Sunnyvale, Calif.-October 16, 2008-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the industry's first triple channel memory kit designed specifically for the impending Intel® Core i7 processor / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Optimized for the Core i7's triple channel mode, these new 3GB and 6GB kits ensure optimal performance via an ideal combination of low voltage requirements, speed, and latency.
Developed for enthusiasts and early-adopters, the low voltage OCZ Triple Channel solutions are the choice counterparts for leading-edge performance that won't inhibit the functionality of Core i7 CPUs. In addition, modules are tested in matched triplets ensuring superior compatibility.
"OCZ engineered these 3GB and 6GB kits specifically for Intel's imminent platform," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "By using special-screened, low voltage-capable ICs, these modules are the perfect complement for the Intel® X58 Chipset to deliver the maximum performance by enabling low latency settings and higher system frequency."
OCZ will release the triple channel kits under the award-winning Platinum and Gold series designed specifically for enthusiasts and gamers:
OCZ PC3-10666 Gold 3GB (3X1GB)1333MHz CL 9-9-9-20 1.65V
OCZ PC3-10666 Gold 6GB (3X2GB)1333MHz CL 9-9-9-20 1.65V
OCZ PC3-12800 Gold 3GB (3x1GB) CL8-8-8-24 1.65V
OCZ PC3-12800 Gold 6GB (3x2GB) CL8-8-8-24 1.65V
OCZ PC3-10666 Platinum 3GB (3x1GB) CL7-7-7-20 1.65V
OCZ PC3-10666 Platinum 6GB (3x2GB) CL7-7-7-20 1.65V
OCZ's Triple Channel kits are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and compatibility and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory module is backed by the industry leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at https://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam