Thermaltake Introduces Armor A60 AMD Leo Edition Chassis
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, is launching the world's first SideClick EasySwap HDD docking mid-tower with integrated USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector particularly designed for AMD Leo gaming PCs, the ARMOR A60 AMD Leo Edition. Thermaltake lined up with AMD to design a computer chassis particularly catering to the latest AMD Leo gaming platform. It shows the typical bullet-proof armory contours of this series while the front panel has gotten an even fiercer AMD-red color ornamentation, with the left side panel sporting an AMD Leo tattoo.
The otherwise entirely black design with metal mesh elements lend the ARMOR series an extremely stylish and powerful appearance that attracts gamers and enthusiasts alike. The top and front red LED-fans enhance the overall combat ambience, resembling the typical MMORPG ambience but also providing ideal cooling characteristics for the AMD Leo platform. A special lock mechanism for your mouse and keyboard ensures that you'll always stay in arms.
The AMD Leo platform is specifically targeting gaming enthusiasts who are planning to use high end systems with AMD 45 nm process multi-core CPUs, AMD 8 series chipsets and DX 11 graphics cards. At present a vast amount of gamers are already eagerly assembling this high-end gaming platform.
With Thermaltake's exclusive SideClick EassySwap design in the left side panel of the ARMOR A60 AMD Leo, it's now easier than ever to access removable hot-swap capable 3.5" hard drives. You simply place your HDD (SATA, SATA 2, SATA 3) in the drive tray, slide it into the SlideClick slot till a tiny "click" let's you feel that the drive is connected. Without any further installation your drive will automatically be detected by your Windows operating system.
Optimized multimedia connectivity is provided for by one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0 port in the front panel of the case. An additional eSATA connector on the top makes it most convenient to connect your mobile storage device, while the HD microphone and headset connectors in the front offer you quick and short access.
As characteristic for Thermaltake chassis, special attention had been paid to optimized ventilation and airflow. Therefore one 20 cm red exhaust LED-fan on top and one 12 cm intake red LED-fan in the front have already been pre-installed and increase the combat spirit with light-effects. One more 12 cm exhaust turbo fan on the backside top further increases air circulation. For power-users there are still four more options to install additional fans. A red geometric window on the left side panel let your graphics card shine and allows for a look at your hardware.
The feet elevate the ARMOR A60 high enough as to allow for improved ventilation of the bottom based ATX PSII power supply. To avoid outside dust to find its way into your power supply a removable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep it clean.
The ARMOR A60 AMD Edition will be available on 4 October 2010 in an exclusive pre-launch at NewEgg.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6