Razer and Mouse Bungee Team Up For Old School Gamers
Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals brand, is pleased to announce that Ed Larkin of Mouse Bungee has joined Razer's innovation team. Larkin brings classic design elements to Razer's product line with his unprecedented talent, he will soon be adding to Razer's award-winning design team.
"I fondly remember playing the original Quake with my Mouse Bungee and I loved not having to deal with tangling wires anymore. It was a simple but innovative solution to a problem common to so many gamers" says Min-Liang Tan, CEO & Creative Director of Razer. "I'm proud to have a talent like Ed on our team and am excited about the ideas and inspiration he will bring on board."
"When Razer first approached me and asked me to join their team, the decision was quite easy. I have the utmost respect for the brand as it understands gamers like no other company out there", says Ed Larkin, Designer and Inventor of the original Mouse Bungee. "Supporting competitive gaming from day one, they have created this industry and always stayed close to their roots. It is that kind of environment that turns out phenomenal gaming products and I'm looking forward to being a part of it."
About the Razer Mouse Bungee
The Razer Mouse Bungee is a gaming accessory that has been trusted by old school gamers for years. Featuring a robust and stable base plate with 3 non-slip and non-scratch feet and a dual/parallel suspension spring, the Razer Mouse Bungee gives any wired mouse the freedom of motion normally associated with cordless mice by eliminating mousecord snags, drag and tangles. Mouse wires also conveniently snap into place on the rear cord lock so mice won't be weighed down and will be held at the same point. Razer's Mouse Bungee is the ideal accessory for high-speed gaming with wired gaming mice.
Availability: Worldwide - Q4 2010
Base plate with 3 non-slip, non-scratch feet
Rear cord lock to keep mouse wire in place
¼ lb. chrome stabilizer sphere
Mouse cord suspension clip
Dual/parallel cord suspension springs
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- The Division 2 patch 2.1 drops, fixes a bunch of issues
- Naughty Dog has shot final scene of The Last of Us Part II
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!