Habey USA Announces BIS-6620-IV Fanless Mini-PC
HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer and server storage products, releases BIS-6620-IV, a new addition to the BIS-6620 ultra-compact fanless PC family based on the Intel Atom Z5xx processors. It is available for sale to resellers, system intergrators and major online retailers. This new model is integrated with a HDMI 1.3 port with digital audio. It also supports Microsoft's Windows Embedded Standard 7 and compatible with Intel's latest Embedded Graphics Drivers (EMGD). Configured with DXVA support media player, the BIS-6620-IV is the best Intel Atom platform that can take the full advantage of the Intel ultra-low power US15W chipset's GMA500 HD video hardware decode capability, supporting full HD playback of .mkv, .mp4, .mov, .flv and more video formats.
At just 4.5" x 4.5" x 1.5", this quiet, tiny-but-mighty Atom platform is packed with features you can imagine: Intel US15W SCH chipset with GMA 500 graphic capable of full 1080p HD hardware decoding, one DDR2 SODIMM slot supporting up to 2GB of RAM, one 1.8" SATA HDD or SSD drive bay with micro-SATA connection, five external plus one internal USB2.0 ports, HDMI port output up to 1920 x 1080, PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, built-in CF socket and SD reader, High Definition audio, one Gigabit Ethernet port, WiFi option, 12V DC power input and support for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, Linux and Windows Embedded Standard 7 operating systems.
The BIS-6620 is developed around Intel's most power-efficient Atom Z510 and Z530 processors plus US15W chipset with less than 5W power consumption. Its integrated GMA500 graphic supports 2D, 3D and advanced 3D graphics and full hardware acceleration of H.264, MPEG2, VC1, and WMV9 up to 1080p, eliminating the need for software decode and off-loading the processor. The unique fanless enclosure design includes Bolt-Thru holes for VESA mount standard; make it easier to mount on flat panel monitors, TVs, and other displays on stands or wall mounts without extra bracket.
The BIS-6620-IV's industrial grade embedded board, SSD (solid-state drive) support, HDMI 1.3 with digital audio and ultra-compact fanless enclosure design make it perfect for full HD media player applications, kiosk, proximity, digital signage, POS, thin-client and "build your own embedded system" applications.
Ultra-compact for space-constrained applications
VESA mount ready for easy installation and mounting
Low power consumption and fanless design
Supports full high-definition video hardware decoding
HDMI 1.3 with digital audio
Supports SATA, SD, CF storage options
Supports Windows Embedded & Linux
Latest News Posts
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Stunlock Studios releases Battlerite Royale gameplay trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA