Kingston Announces CompactFlash Ultimate 600x Card
High Speed, Large Capacity Supports UDMA Mode 6; Complements Performance of High-End Digital SLRs
Fountain Valley, CA -- September 28, 2010 -- Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of its CompactFlash (CF) Ultimate 600x memory card. The CompactFlash Ultimate 600x supports UDMA mode 6 and offers read and write speeds of up to 90MB/sec. making it Kingston's fastest card to support high-end digital cameras and other devices.
"The Kingston CF Ultimate 600x cards are great for photographers shooting in burst mode. For example, in a situation like a wedding or sporting event where the ability to rapidly take successive shots could make the difference between capturing the perfect shot or just missing it," said Mike Kuppinger, Flash card product manager, Kingston®. "We are pleased to add the 600x card to our CompactFlash family of products which also includes the 266x Ultimate and 133x Elite Pro cards."
The CF Ultimate 600x is available in 16GB and 32GB capacities to support the large file sizes created when shooting in RAW mode or HD video. If paired with UDMA mode 6 enabled cameras and readers, the 600x speed allows for data to write to and read from the card at a faster rate than previous generations of cards. For added peace of mind, the CF Ultimate 600x includes free downloadable data recovery software from MediaRECOVER®.
Kingston's CompactFlash Ultimate 600x cards (part #: CF/XXGB-U3) are backed by a lifetime warranty and 24/7 live technical support. For more information visit https://www.kingston.com/flash.
Kingston CompactFlash Ultimate 600x Features/Specifications:
Capacities* - 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
Capacities*: 16GB, 32GB
Dimensions: 1.43" x 1.68" x 0.13" (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm) - CF Type I
Speed**: 90MB/sec. read, 90MB/sec. write
Recovery Utility: data recovery software download from MediaRECOVER (Windows/Mac compatible)
Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C)
Storage Temperature: -4° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)
Standardized: complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
Easy: plug and play
Guaranteed: lifetime warranty
Economical: autosleep mode preserves system battery life
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Guide at kingston.com/flash_memory_guide.
** Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. ("KDI") is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit