Sharkoon QuickPort: HD Docking Station in HiFi Design
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home | for 2.5 and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives | with card reader and USB-Port | connection over USB2.0 or eSATA | MSRP 49.90 euros
Hard drives have long ago found a way to bring a digital library into the living room. In order to transfer videos, pictures and music from PC data carriers to appropriately equipped televisions, digital receivers, gaming consoles or HD media players it needed an external hard drive enclosure. Unfortunately, these usually came in a functional PC component design.
An easy to use and suitable living room alternative is now introduced by Sharkoon. The accessory specialist has the pleasure of adding an elegant HiFi design to their QuickPort hard drive docking station. With its slim size, the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home assumes the look of a classic HiFi device due to its brushed aluminium front panel, which covers the entire display, and its black finish with round, silver foot stands.
Behind the front panel of the SATA QuickPort Home, two push-to-open slots for 3.5 and 2.5 inch SATA hard drives are hidden. As with other Sharkoon QuickPort models, handling is quite simple: Mounting the hard drive is not a time consuming endeavour, but merely inserted into its appropriate slot. The disk disappears completely into the housing. A preinstalled, temperature regulating fan ensures that the hard drive does not overheat during operation.
For external connections, an eSATA and a USB2.0 port are also provided. In addition to the two hard drive bays, the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home is equipped with a card reader for SD/SDHC, MMC and MS memory cards, and two USB ports on the front and backside so that data from digital cameras, USB sticks, external hard drives, or perhaps even more QuickPorts can be attached. The front signals the operating status with the help of a blue LED display.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home measures 240 x 206 x 47.5 mm (L x W x H), weighs 950 grams without hard drives and supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit). An instruction manual; power supply with EU, UK and US adapter; a USB2.0 and a eSATA cable are included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home available immediately for the recommended retail price of 49.90 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD