Sharkoon QuickPort: HD Docking Station in HiFi Design
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home | for 2.5 and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives | with card reader and USB-Port | connection over USB2.0 or eSATA | MSRP 49.90 euros
Hard drives have long ago found a way to bring a digital library into the living room. In order to transfer videos, pictures and music from PC data carriers to appropriately equipped televisions, digital receivers, gaming consoles or HD media players it needed an external hard drive enclosure. Unfortunately, these usually came in a functional PC component design.
An easy to use and suitable living room alternative is now introduced by Sharkoon. The accessory specialist has the pleasure of adding an elegant HiFi design to their QuickPort hard drive docking station. With its slim size, the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home assumes the look of a classic HiFi device due to its brushed aluminium front panel, which covers the entire display, and its black finish with round, silver foot stands.
Behind the front panel of the SATA QuickPort Home, two push-to-open slots for 3.5 and 2.5 inch SATA hard drives are hidden. As with other Sharkoon QuickPort models, handling is quite simple: Mounting the hard drive is not a time consuming endeavour, but merely inserted into its appropriate slot. The disk disappears completely into the housing. A preinstalled, temperature regulating fan ensures that the hard drive does not overheat during operation.
For external connections, an eSATA and a USB2.0 port are also provided. In addition to the two hard drive bays, the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home is equipped with a card reader for SD/SDHC, MMC and MS memory cards, and two USB ports on the front and backside so that data from digital cameras, USB sticks, external hard drives, or perhaps even more QuickPorts can be attached. The front signals the operating status with the help of a blue LED display.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home measures 240 x 206 x 47.5 mm (L x W x H), weighs 950 grams without hard drives and supports the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit). An instruction manual; power supply with EU, UK and US adapter; a USB2.0 and a eSATA cable are included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Home available immediately for the recommended retail price of 49.90 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro under $12 USD & free shipping!
- AMD could secure up to 30% of the CPU market by Q4 2018
- GIGABYTE teases its AORUS RTX 2080 XTREME 8G graphics card
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner