Introducing the Latest ECS Exclusive Cooling Solution - ECS eSF
An easy, smart & fan utility to conquer systems' heat problems
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2010 - With innovative products that span multiple markets around the globe, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the leader of motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, today introduces its exclusive application - the ECS eSF - an easy, smart and fan utility providing a best way to solve systems' heat problems in numerous conditions.
Perfect C/P Ratio - the Best Balance of "Cooling Efficiency" and "Performance"
For many users who are not satisfied with the default fan setting with the simple enable/disable function, the ECS eSF offers four frequently used modes and one customized mode for users to tailor-make their own settings that fit their systems just the ways they want. Most importantly, every setting can be adjusted under the Operation System (like windows 7) environment; without any hassle users can avoid the risks of system crashes.
User-friendly Design Concepts
The ECS eSF is designed with several user-friendly concepts.
Silent: Reducing noise
Friendly: Clever Graphical-User-Interface design
Easy and Smart: Five modes to solve all situations
Customized: Adjust it with your unique way
Safe: No system crash from overheating issue
Quick: Just click, drag and release
Free: Free and upgradeable with the ECS motherboards
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China,Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower