Introducing the Latest ECS Exclusive Cooling Solution - ECS eSF
An easy, smart & fan utility to conquer systems' heat problems
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2010 - With innovative products that span multiple markets around the globe, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the leader of motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, today introduces its exclusive application - the ECS eSF - an easy, smart and fan utility providing a best way to solve systems' heat problems in numerous conditions.
Perfect C/P Ratio - the Best Balance of "Cooling Efficiency" and "Performance"
For many users who are not satisfied with the default fan setting with the simple enable/disable function, the ECS eSF offers four frequently used modes and one customized mode for users to tailor-make their own settings that fit their systems just the ways they want. Most importantly, every setting can be adjusted under the Operation System (like windows 7) environment; without any hassle users can avoid the risks of system crashes.
User-friendly Design Concepts
The ECS eSF is designed with several user-friendly concepts.
Silent: Reducing noise
Friendly: Clever Graphical-User-Interface design
Easy and Smart: Five modes to solve all situations
Customized: Adjust it with your unique way
Safe: No system crash from overheating issue
Quick: Just click, drag and release
Free: Free and upgradeable with the ECS motherboards
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China,Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Battle Royale craze extends to... OFFICE CHAIRS
- Intel will wave goodbye to legacy BIOS support in 2020
- iMac Pro will feature A10 chip for always-on 'Hey Siri'
- EA stock prices see the dark side of Battlefront II issues
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ