Introducing the Latest ECS Exclusive Cooling Solution - ECS eSF
An easy, smart & fan utility to conquer systems' heat problems
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2010 - With innovative products that span multiple markets around the globe, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the leader of motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, today introduces its exclusive application - the ECS eSF - an easy, smart and fan utility providing a best way to solve systems' heat problems in numerous conditions.
Perfect C/P Ratio - the Best Balance of "Cooling Efficiency" and "Performance"
For many users who are not satisfied with the default fan setting with the simple enable/disable function, the ECS eSF offers four frequently used modes and one customized mode for users to tailor-make their own settings that fit their systems just the ways they want. Most importantly, every setting can be adjusted under the Operation System (like windows 7) environment; without any hassle users can avoid the risks of system crashes.
User-friendly Design Concepts
The ECS eSF is designed with several user-friendly concepts.
Silent: Reducing noise
Friendly: Clever Graphical-User-Interface design
Easy and Smart: Five modes to solve all situations
Customized: Adjust it with your unique way
Safe: No system crash from overheating issue
Quick: Just click, drag and release
Free: Free and upgradeable with the ECS motherboards
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China,Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at https://www.ecs.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)