OCZ Announces Availability of Vista 64-bit Drivers for the nia (neural impulse actuator) gaming peripheral
After much anticipation from Gamers and Enthusiasts, the 64-bit Windows Vista drivers are now available for OCZ's ground-breaking Neural Impulse Actuator (the nia). New drivers have been in constant development since the release of the nia, and with this latest availability gamers using 64-bit Vista can now fully integrate the nia into their systems as a revolutionary new gaming device.
"The migration to the Vista 64 environment with the unified ver. 2.0 software suite required a complete recoding of the human interface device library, but in view of the increasing acceptance of 64-bit computing, the effort was worthwhile," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology at OCZ Technology. "Adding the 64-bit executable into a unified driver package to embrace Windows XP-32, Vista -32, and Vista-64 once again demonstrates OCZ's commitment to the cutting-edge gaming community that is our most loyal customer base."
OCZ Technology is committed to offering the latest information and updates for their products, along with top notch customer service and product support. For a complete listing of drivers, please visit our dedicated nia page here.
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit