Leadtek launches WinFast GTS 450 Extreme Graphics Cards
Next-generation gaming has arrived. A GPU with performance at twice the speed for your online games is available right now. Leadtek Research Inc., known globally for its extreme visual graphics technology development, today announced the arrival of the overclocking version of WinFast GTS 450 Extreme GDDR5 1GB graphics card. Much like a race car in appearance, it delivers the best and coolest performance in comparison to others. The new product can lower GPU temperature by 10%-15% and be overclocked to up to 850 MHz.
Compared to the same level of product in the previous generation, WinFast GTS 450 Extreme dominates the competition with more than 2x the DirectX 11 geometry processing power for unparalleled game realism. Built on next-generation GeForce Fermi architecture, it is equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 106 GPU and 192 cores. The new release is specially designed to effectively dissipate heat away from the graphics card. The WinFast GTS 450 Extreme can quickly transfer heat away from the GPU and lower the temperature by a whopping 12ºC in comparison to reference designs.
WinFast GTS 450 Extreme targets middle-level graphic card gamers who are concerned about low power consumption, higher performance and reasonable price while they are experiencing the hottest online games. Get unparalleled game realism on the hottest titles like StarCraft 2. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme has incorporated the latest industry leading technologies like high performance NVIDIA GeForce drivers and incredibly realistic NVIDIA PhysX in-game effects. With award-winning NVIDIA 3D Vision, spoil your senses with eye-popping 3D in games, Blu-ray 3D, photos and on the web. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme graphics card not only provides a 32 billion pixels/sec fill rate, but it also features new, high-speed 32x anti-aliasing, which smoothes the edges for top-notch visual quality. WinFast GTS 450 Extreme brings you incredibly detailed characters, terrain and game environments.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft Windows 7, DirectX 11 & Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenGL 4.0, WinFast GTS 450 Extreme is also able to deliver realistic and high quality gaming effects. Moreover, it supports one native HDMI connector, 2 DVI-I connectors (up to 2560 x 1600 resolutions), High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and the 7.1 LPCM audio through PCI-Express 2.0 interface, gamers enjoy a high definition audio experience with no extra SPDIF cable needed. With one 6-pin power connector, it consumes minimum 450W system power supply. Another WinFast GTS 450, standard version, is also available now.
Latest News Posts
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit