iPad Wi-Fi Models Available in China on September 17
CUPERTINO, California-September 13, 2010-Apple® today announced that the Wi-Fi models of its magical iPad will be available to customers in China from Apple Retail Stores, and select Apple Authorized Resellers, on Friday, September 17 starting at 10:00 a.m.
iPad allows users to connect with their apps and content in a more intimate, intuitive and fun way than ever before. Users can browse the web, read and send email, enjoy and share photos, watch HD videos, listen to music, play games, read ebooks and much more, all using iPad's revolutionary Multi-Touch user interface. iPad Wi-Fi models are just 0.5 inches thick and weigh just 1.5 pounds-thinner and lighter than any laptop or netbook-and deliver up to 10 hours of battery life for surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching videos or listening to music, and up to nine hours of surfing the web.*
Apple Retail Stores will offer a free Personal Setup service to every customer who buys an iPad at the store, helping them customize their new iPad by setting up their email, loading their favorite apps from the App Store?, and more. Apple Retail Stores in China are also hosting special iPad workshops to help customers learn more about this magical new product.
Pricing & Availability
iPad Wi-Fi models in China will be available for a suggested retail price of CNY3988 for 16GB, CNY4788 for 32GB and CNY5588 for 64GB. iPad will be sold in China through Apple's Retail Stores, and select Apple Authorized Resellers.
iPad will roll out to many more countries later this year and Apple will announce availability and local pricing for these additional countries at a later date.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower