Arctic Releases MX-4 High Performance Thermal Compound
ARCTIC introduces a new thermal compound, ARCTIC MX-4, which features a new formula that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum. Similar to the performance of existing and acclaimed ARCTIC MX-series, ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker's ultimate choice when choosing thermal compounds. Prior to its introduction into the market, ARCTIC MX-4 has already received a Top Product Award from PC Games Hardware in a Germany print magazine in August 2010 as it prevailed against 11 other thermal compounds in the market.
Superior Performance and Easy Application
The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application. It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU/GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink. Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application. Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
Great Bargain for its Value
With its competitive pricing, the performance of the ARCTIC MX-4 is the best thermal paste on the market by far. The ARCTIC MX-4 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. It is available in early September. The MSRP is US$9.95 / 7.45, excl.VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- Intel CPUs have serious bug: vulnerable to remote attacks
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ