Arctic Releases MX-4 High Performance Thermal Compound
ARCTIC introduces a new thermal compound, ARCTIC MX-4, which features a new formula that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum. Similar to the performance of existing and acclaimed ARCTIC MX-series, ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker's ultimate choice when choosing thermal compounds. Prior to its introduction into the market, ARCTIC MX-4 has already received a Top Product Award from PC Games Hardware in a Germany print magazine in August 2010 as it prevailed against 11 other thermal compounds in the market.
Superior Performance and Easy Application
The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application. It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU/GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink. Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application. Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
Great Bargain for its Value
With its competitive pricing, the performance of the ARCTIC MX-4 is the best thermal paste on the market by far. The ARCTIC MX-4 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. It is available in early September. The MSRP is US$9.95 / 7.45, excl.VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Treyarch release Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch notes
- Warframe for Nintendo Switch gets performance improvements
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!