Arctic Releases MX-4 High Performance Thermal Compound
ARCTIC introduces a new thermal compound, ARCTIC MX-4, which features a new formula that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum. Similar to the performance of existing and acclaimed ARCTIC MX-series, ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker's ultimate choice when choosing thermal compounds. Prior to its introduction into the market, ARCTIC MX-4 has already received a Top Product Award from PC Games Hardware in a Germany print magazine in August 2010 as it prevailed against 11 other thermal compounds in the market.
Superior Performance and Easy Application
The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application. It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU/GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink. Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application. Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
Great Bargain for its Value
With its competitive pricing, the performance of the ARCTIC MX-4 is the best thermal paste on the market by far. The ARCTIC MX-4 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. It is available in early September. The MSRP is US$9.95 / 7.45, excl.VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit