ASUS Announces the ENGTS450 DirectCu Series Graphics Cards
ASUS today announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of high-performance DirectX 11 graphics cards - the ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series. Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI Express 2.0 card is a gamer's dream come true. ENGTS450 DirectCU performs 20% cooler and 35% quieter with DirectCU thermal technology and overclocks full throttle to 150% faster than reference via Voltage Tweak. The use of top quality components ensures that the ENGTS450 DirectCU Series stays stable during overclocking and durable for long-term use. Plus, the self-designed ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP is certified to deliver 118% faster speeds.
Equipped with a better cooler and more advanced hardware and software, the ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU Series is definitely an upgrade worth investing in.
The ASUS ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series will be available from 2010/09/13 from authorized ASUS resellers. For more information, visit the product pages of the ENGTS 450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5 and ENGTS 450 DirectCU/DI/1GD5.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon