ASUS Announces the ENGTS450 DirectCu Series Graphics Cards
ASUS today announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of high-performance DirectX 11 graphics cards - the ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series. Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI Express 2.0 card is a gamer's dream come true. ENGTS450 DirectCU performs 20% cooler and 35% quieter with DirectCU thermal technology and overclocks full throttle to 150% faster than reference via Voltage Tweak. The use of top quality components ensures that the ENGTS450 DirectCU Series stays stable during overclocking and durable for long-term use. Plus, the self-designed ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP is certified to deliver 118% faster speeds.
Equipped with a better cooler and more advanced hardware and software, the ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU Series is definitely an upgrade worth investing in.
The ASUS ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series will be available from 2010/09/13 from authorized ASUS resellers. For more information, visit the product pages of the ENGTS 450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5 and ENGTS 450 DirectCU/DI/1GD5.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit