MSI Launches Latest N450GTS Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
MSI, the world's renowned graphics card and motherboard manufacturer, today officially launched the N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards, which are equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU core. With MSI-exclusive Cyclone thermal design and a 9cm PWM fan, not only its airflow enhanced by 50%, but a whopping 17 °C temperature reduction can be achieved when compared the reference design. Using MSI's exclusive overclocking software, Afterburner, users can adjust the GPU voltage and increase the overclocking rate significantly. In addition, all-solid capacitor components are used in this series, which gives users high stability and a long product lifespan. Also supported is the NVIDIA PhysX & 3DVision technology, which offers gamers an all-new visual experience and makes this series of graphics cards from MSI the superior choice for serious gamers who want to get the most value out of their card.
Cyclone's Unique Cooling Design
MSI's N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards has adopted the special Cyclone thermal design. Its large 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than the reference thermal design. Coupled with dual heat pipes and a nickel-plated copper base, heat is rapidly and evenly dissipated through the heat sink. Compared to the reference design, MSI's Cyclone is able to effectively achieve an overall temperature reduction of 17 °C, providing users with a more comfortable operating environment.
MSI's Exclusive Afterburner Overclocking Software
The N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards is equipped with all-solid capacitor components and offers users a highly stable product with a long lifespan. Moreover, when used in conjunction with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, the user can adjust the GPU voltage to achieve its full effectiveness and increase the overclocking rate. Thanks to the advanced fan speed control function, which detects temperature during operation, users can maintain stable performance under overclocked conditions. In addition, the models are equipped with the ability to adjust the clock speed of the GPU and memory instantaneously, a real-time monitoring interface, and the Kombustor stability testing tool, giving gamers the power to control the unit's overclocking status at any time.
Support for PhysX and 3D Vision Technology
The N450GTS Cyclone graphics card series supports both PhysX and 3D Vision technology. PhysX technology makes graphics more realistic and detailed, and 3D Vision technology can bring users enter a real stereo world to experience the joy of visual entertainment delivered by 3D games and movies.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions