THE SAMSUNG U4 LITMUS: STYLISH SOUNDS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with daring design
London, October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music player, the Samsung U4 Litmus which offers a unique design based on colour gradation on litmus paper. Incorporating the innovative use of light and colour in its design the Samsung U4 Litmus really stands out from the crowd.
Samsung's USB Type MP3 Player is the successor to the U3 and is fully focused on design and usability. The Samsung U4 Litmus looks extremely slick with a high-gloss finish and round panel which is also featured in Samsung LCD TVs and monitors. Samsung's aim for the U4 Litmus' bespoke design is to enhance the user's senses whilst using the device.
The Samsung U4 Litmus offers DNSe2.0 the best in sound technology encompassed within a USB form. The one inch grey OLED display, three LED lights and specialised user interface promises high quality audio and visual features and, coupled with the USB connection, can be used to transfer data simply and charge efficiently. The Samsung U4 Litmus is built with hot keys ensuring the device is simple to use and features a play time of 16 hours, three different gradations and two memories of 2GB and 4GB. The player is offered in three different vibrant colours: rose, purple and blue.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are delighted to announce the launch of the Samsung U4 Litmus. We want to offer consumers a range of MP3 design options housing the latest technology and we think that the Samsung U4 Litmus' unique design will enable it to really stand out in the market."
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit