VIA Showcases Small and Beautiful Industrial Devices at ISA Expo 2008
VIA leads the move to more sophisticated, energy-efficient, compact devices in industrial automation and control technologies
Taipei, Taiwan, 13 October 2008 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced its participation in the ISA Expo 2008 automation and control event being held at the Reliant Center in Houston, Texas on October 14-16, and will showcase a range of targeted boards, peripherals and complete systems.
Join VIA at booth 1400 to see VIA's latest Pico-ITX boards - full-featured yet remarkably compact at 10cmx7.2cm, the VIA EPIA-P700 and VIA EPIA-P710 boards boast the latest in energy saving processor design and flexible I/O options, making them ideal for ultra compact industrial environments. Also on show will be the latest in VIA's exclusive range of innovative board level solutions, including both the VIA EPIA-N700 Nano-ITX board and VIA EPIA-M700 Mini-ITX board featuring the VIA VX800 unified digital media IGP chipset.
One of VIA's original system products on show will be the VIA vmpc vm7700, with its patent-pending VESA mounting design. Its ultra thin profile easily transforms a regular monitor into a digital signage display, creating a discrete and clutter-free desktop solution.
VIA partner products include unique Mini-ITX-based and Nano-ITX-based systems from Cooler Master, and the ultra compact, Pico-ITX-based Merlin CSI Gateway Controller for industrial control applications.
"VIA prides itself in having successfully risen to the challenges posed by the modern industrial environment," said Daniel Wu, Vice President, VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. "Our efforts to continually reduce platform size and power consumption while retaining performance and system stability, are vital to the future success of the industrial automation industry."
ISA Expo 2008 is a valuable opportunity to experience how VIA continues to lead the industry in supplying innovative x86 processor platforms for industrial environments, from x86 processors and core logic chipsets with leading power efficiency to advanced connectivity, multimedia and networking silicon.
More details on VIA's participation at ISA Expo 2008 can be found at: http://www.via.com.tw/en/company/events/2008-ISA-Expo/index.jsp
About ISA Expo 2008
ISA EXPO is a global event covering the latest developments, advancements, practices, and products in automation and control. Bringing together professionals from key industry fields, ISA Expo is an excellent opportunity to explore key technologies and future trends.
For more details about ISA Expo 2008 please visit: http://www.isa.org/expotemplate.cfm
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is the foremost fabless supplier of power efficient x86 processor platforms that are driving system innovation in the PC, client, ultra mobile and embedded markets. Combining energy-saving processors with digital media chipsets and advanced connectivity, multimedia and networking silicon enables a broad spectrum of computing and communication platforms, including its widely acclaimed ultra compact mainboards. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA's global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the world's top OEMs and system integrators. https://www.via.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- PC is now Ubisoft's most lucrative platform
- The Division 2 is 2019's best-seller, Ubisoft says
- Luigi's Mansion 3 has a spooky Halloween debut, October 31
- PUBG's backstory is a Lex Luthor puppetmaster fantasy dream
- Human-based AI solves Rubik's Cube in 28 moves, 1.2 seconds
- ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro NVMe SSD Review
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer