Lantic GTX460 Liberty Wings flutters into the market
The best things come last
Nvidia's long-rumored super chip GTX460 finally hit the market during the peak season of the traditional technology industry at the end of the year, and has created a buying spree. In light of GTX460's easy over-clocking property, the professional video card brand Lantic insisted on developing the best product; finally, with their own patented copyright designs, the GTX460 1GB GDDR5 Liberty Wings hits the market.
Lantic GTX 460 Liberty Wings uses the 40nm manufacturing process, with 352 built-in CUDA stream processors, supports the DX11 functions, 3D vision and high definition resolutions, and is the first to release a 256-bit 1GB GDDR5 specification. The core/memory frequency easily reaches 765MHz/3700MHz, the performance is much higher than reference cards, and it even surpasses the GTX465, which almost as good as the GTX 470.
Lantic GTX460 1GB GDDR5 Liberty Wings uses the AC silent double fan which is from a popular cooling system manufacturer in Switzerland. It uses 9cm big fan blades, which can produce big and stable airstreams, plus a 4 copper heat pipe design, which vastly increases the cooling effects. Liberty Wings is also equipped with the PWM temperature control chip. The cooling system can adjust the fan's rotation speed automatically according to the surrounding temperature and has the effects of both cooling and silence.
Under the market environment where the video card's cooling system becomes more and more important, temperature controlling fans have already become a mainstream standard when choosing a video card. There are actually two methods for the cooling system to control the temperature; the traditional method was that the fan used a temperature probe close to the fan bearing to detect the temperature of the air flowing into the fan, and adjusts the fan's rotation speed accordingly. Although this type of temperature control has solved a certain amount of problems, there's still the question of precision; also, this type of temperature control can only switch the rotation speed of the fan between high speed and low speed.
But Lantic Liberty Wings' temperature control cooling system uses the newest PWM technology, PWM is the abbreviation for Pulse Width Modulation, it is already widely applied on industrial control. The temperature control chip combines with the video card's GPU temperature detection, and applies it to precise real-time adjustments of the cooling fan's rotation speed; the changes of the fan's rotation speed is very sensitive, and the changes of the rotation speed and the GPU's temperature are almost in sync.
Lantic again displays their unique professionalism in the video card industry, and won't let go of any of the product's segment; they try to provide a more perfect choice for consumers.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Cheaper Switch model coming in June, sources say
- Call of Duty 2019 hyped at private playtest event
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)