Thecus RAID Volume Replication - Fast and Secure
/27/2010 - Data backup is an important task that needs to be performed regularly, therefore, IT administrators are constantly searching for alternative backup solutions to help them simplify backup tasks. For that, Thecus, creator in storage has the ideal solution. The exclusive RAID Volume Replication system from Thecus is a convenient and easy-to-use data backup utility, offering an entirely new data backup experience.
Thecus RAID Volume Replication enables NAS administrators to backup all of the data from one RAID volume to another RAID volume within a single Thecus NAS. Unlike remote backup methods in which data are transferred from one device to another via internet or intranet, RAID Volume backup takes place internally within a Thecus NAS, therefore, data can be transferred faster and with more stability, which greatly reduce the chances of backup failure caused by connection interruptions.
When backup has been completed, the target hard drives containing the backup data can be removed from Thecus NAS and stored in a secure place. In the event of data lost caused by unrecoverable RAID damage, NAS administrators can simply insert the target hard drives back to Thecus NAS and instantly restore data without the need to wait for RAID rebuilding. Furthermore, the target hard drives can also be used on other Thecus NAS that supports the same file system for added flexibility.
Users who wish to learn more on Thecus RAID Volume Replication can visit the Thecus Classroom. In the How-To section, users can find step-by-step guides as well as additional information on various features offered by Thecus NAS products.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz