LaCie Announces Rikki: Tiny Metal Hard Drive Now in 1TB
Today, LaCie announces the smallest 1TB hard drive in metal - the LaCie Rikiki Go. Measuring a mere 155cm3, its high capacity and portability make it a perfect companion for keeping your digital world close at hand. Outfitted with an embedded USB 2.0 cable, Rikiki Go connects instantly with your PC or Mac. Simply remove the cable and plug it in - you're ready to store and share your favorite media with high-speed performance. Additionally, the Rikiki Go is encased in sturdy aluminum, giving it a resilient form factor that protects your media from everyday blunders.
Rikiki Go comes with a simplified software suite for quick setup and easy-to-use backup management, enabling complete configuration in just a few clicks. It also offers USB Boost software for enhancing speeds up to 33% (Windows only). Completing the software offering, the Rikiki Go comes with an additional 10GB of Wuala Secure Online Storage.
"We are thrilled to introduce 1TB capacity in this ultra-small, durable form factor," said Quitterie Lescarret, Consumer Product Manager, LaCie. "Today's on-the-go consumers need to access vital media quickly and dependably. With its industry-leading capacity, Rikiki Go provides users with the ultimate data storage and mobility, at a competitive price."
Three models of the popular LaCie Rugged mobile hard drive also offer 1TB capacity. No matter what your needs are - be it USB 3.0 speeds, FireWire connectivity or biometric encryption - LaCie users can benefit from a 1TB solution. The LaCie Rugged triple interface and LaCie Rugged Safe are the world's only 1TB mobile hard drives with FireWire.
The LaCie Rikiki Go is available in 500GB and 1TB capacities through the LaCie Online Store, LaCie Corner, and LaCie Reseller+ starting at $89.99.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series