Huntkey Announces X7 Series 1200W Power Supply
Together with such well-known PC hardware brands like GYGABYTE, ATI, Geil, Aerocool and Enermax, Huntkey Enterprise Group sponsors the Futuremark Global Overclocking Competition - GIGABYTE OVERHAULING 2010. As the unique authorized power supply sponsor for the Futuremark Global Overclocking Competition -- GYGABYTE OVERHAULING, Huntkey Enterprise Group removed the cover from its Huntkey X7 1200W power supply, which is dedicated to game, DIY and overclocking enthusiasts worldwide. "This is our first time to unveil X7 1200W PSU worldwide," Villa Li, Huntkey Product Manager said.
The Huntkey X7 1200W power supply supports the latest hardware configuration with high high-performance graphic cards under the Microsoft Window7 OS and fully complies with the latest industrial standards EPS12V Version 2.92 and Intel ATX12V Version 2.3. Four advanced technologies: Phase-shifted Full-bridge, Interleaved PFC, Synchronous Rectification and DC to DC Module, allows for higher efficiency, more stability and smooth operations. The 1200W rated continuous power and six +12V rails with cable management design provides superior performance.
"We believe this power supply will impress lots of PC enthusiasts," Villa Li also said. Now the contest will end in 18 days. With two weeks passed, the GYGABYTE OVERHAULING competition has hotted up and attracted numerous OC fans worldwide to participate, with the scores continuously updated.
To let more people experience the Huntkey power supply for free, Huntkey officially announced the online event site as well. By answering three simple questions, visitors will have a chance to win free gifts from Huntkey, including X71200W Power Supply, X7 900W Power Supply, and JUMPER 550W Power Supply.
For more information about the Huntkey X7 1200W, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit