Scythe Announces the Rasetsu Performance CPU Cooler
Japanese manufacturer Scythe officially announces the new CPU Cooler Rasetsu. This cooler, already shown at the CeBit 2010, combines the outstanding design of the Yasya CPU Cooler with a top-flow layout. The heatsink is divided into two blocks, and each is equipped with the T.M.L.F. (Trident Multi Layer Fin) structure. Because of this irregular lamellar structure and the unparallel arrangement of six copper heatpipes, surface directly cooled by the fan is highly increased and thus maximum heat dissipation is achieved.
New 120 mm "Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable" fan is supplied for optimized airflow. Although the fan supports the PWM feature, user can manually adjust the bandwidth between 470 to 1,370 rpm and 740 to 1,900 rpm. Easy mounting is available by the famous V.T.M.S. (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) which requires no motherboard removal for the heatsink mounting. Rasetsu CPU Cooler is compatible to all current sockets, including the new socket LGA 1156, LGA 1366 and AM3.
The Scythe Rasetsu CPU Cooler is now available in stores at a price of US$ 55.00 (excl. Tax) / 33,50 Euro (Excl. VAT).
Model Name: Rasetsu CPU Cooler
Model No.: SCRT-1000
Dimensions: 130 x 141 x 130 mm / 5.12 x 5.55 x 5.12 in
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Max. Band 740 (±25%) ~ 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Min. Band 470 (±30%) ~ 1,340 rpm (±10%)
Max. Band 9.8 ~ 37.0 dBA
Min. Band: 7.05 ~ 27.3 dBA
Max. Band 37.15 ~ 110.31 CFM = 63 ~ 187 m³/h
Min. Band: 23.0 ~ 76.53 CFM = 39 ~ 130 m³/h
Weight Included Fan: 730 g / 25.75 oz.
Accessory: Mounting CLips for AMD & Intel Sockets, Thermal Grease, Manual.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ