Logitech Unveils Wireless Headset
Logitech - August 20, 2010 - So you can make Internet calls and listen to music - without the hassle of cords - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Wireless Headset H760.
For voice, video calls, music, movies and PC games, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 lets you chat, roam, move and groove up to 40 feet away from your computer, with up to six hours of battery life. The H760 also features a built-in equalizer, one-touch controls for volume, and noise-canceling technology. The Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Asia in August and in Europe in September for $99.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit