ThecusÂ® Wins IntelÂ® Storage Group Recognition Award
Strong partner of the Intel Atom in the value and performance segments
08/19/2010 - Storage leader ThecusÂ® Technology received yet another award for its efforts in the storage sector. Lately, Ran Kurup, Market Development Director of the Intel Storage Group, visited Thecus HQ in Taipei, and brought with him their prestigious Intel Storage Group Recognition Award. This award recognizes Thecus' efforts in the early adoption of the IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor in both the value and performance storage segments.
The IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor delivers energy efficient performance for innovative home server and NAS system designs. ThecusÂ® has featured the IntelÂ® Atom processor in its leading digital storage solution, the zero-crash N4200 four-bay NAS. ThecusÂ®' Intel Atom-based storage devices deliver impressive data performance while keeping power consumption to a minimum.
"We are honored to receive this Recognition Award from our partners at the Intel Storage Group," said ThecusÂ® General Manager Florence Shih. "Many of our products are based on Intel technology, which help us make some of the most powerful and versatile storage devices on the market. We look forward to working with our partners at Intel for many years to come!"
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA