ThecusÂ® Wins IntelÂ® Storage Group Recognition Award
Strong partner of the Intel Atom in the value and performance segments
08/19/2010 - Storage leader ThecusÂ® Technology received yet another award for its efforts in the storage sector. Lately, Ran Kurup, Market Development Director of the Intel Storage Group, visited Thecus HQ in Taipei, and brought with him their prestigious Intel Storage Group Recognition Award. This award recognizes Thecus' efforts in the early adoption of the IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor in both the value and performance storage segments.
The IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor delivers energy efficient performance for innovative home server and NAS system designs. ThecusÂ® has featured the IntelÂ® Atom processor in its leading digital storage solution, the zero-crash N4200 four-bay NAS. ThecusÂ®' Intel Atom-based storage devices deliver impressive data performance while keeping power consumption to a minimum.
"We are honored to receive this Recognition Award from our partners at the Intel Storage Group," said ThecusÂ® General Manager Florence Shih. "Many of our products are based on Intel technology, which help us make some of the most powerful and versatile storage devices on the market. We look forward to working with our partners at Intel for many years to come!"
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit