ThecusÂ® Wins IntelÂ® Storage Group Recognition Award
Strong partner of the Intel Atom in the value and performance segments
08/19/2010 - Storage leader ThecusÂ® Technology received yet another award for its efforts in the storage sector. Lately, Ran Kurup, Market Development Director of the Intel Storage Group, visited Thecus HQ in Taipei, and brought with him their prestigious Intel Storage Group Recognition Award. This award recognizes Thecus' efforts in the early adoption of the IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor in both the value and performance storage segments.
The IntelÂ® AtomÂ™ processor delivers energy efficient performance for innovative home server and NAS system designs. ThecusÂ® has featured the IntelÂ® Atom processor in its leading digital storage solution, the zero-crash N4200 four-bay NAS. ThecusÂ®' Intel Atom-based storage devices deliver impressive data performance while keeping power consumption to a minimum.
"We are honored to receive this Recognition Award from our partners at the Intel Storage Group," said ThecusÂ® General Manager Florence Shih. "Many of our products are based on Intel technology, which help us make some of the most powerful and versatile storage devices on the market. We look forward to working with our partners at Intel for many years to come!"
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom to release three big games every fiscal year
- Black Ops 4 Blackout battle royale has split-screen
- Red Dead Redemption 2 required ruthless crunch at Rockstar
- AMD Radeon RX 590 turns up on the 3DMark database
- Treyarch release Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch notes
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Trimble Introduces Next Generation Wireless Data Recorder for Smart Wastewater and Stormwater Monitoring
- Cooler Master Debuts the World's First Analog Keypad
- Cooler Master Announces Hyper 212 Black Edition
- The new ALIENWARE m15 gaming laptop
- Where's Baby Launches on Steam!