Another Lian Li Mini-Q Series - PC-Q11
slim mini-tower designed for users who require more space and style
19 August 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. today announces the PC-Q11 under its Mini-Q Series. Compact and light, the PC-Q11 is designed for users who require space and convenience for mini systems. The new Mini-Q series is now available in four different colors, including black, silver, red and the eye-catching piano white - definitely one of the Lian Li models that power users shall not miss.
Dimensioned at 200x326x260mm(W.H.D.) and weights only in 2.42kg, the new Mini-Q PC-Q11 series supports Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards. For an ultimate convenience sake, users can easily remove the HDD cage, undo the thumb screw, as well as upgrading all the standard parts including one 5.25" optical drive, two 3.5"/2.5" hard drives and ATX PS/2 power supply units. Lian Li once again leads the industry by offering the maximum quality and user-friendly design on its mini tower series - PC-Q11.
The PC-Q11 is made of 1.5mm aluminum alloy panel - thick and solid enough offering no vibration problem. The side panel secured with screws also reduces vibration and lowers the noise level. Last but not least, the PC-Q11 case stands are padded with rubbers to absorb vibration.
For an ideal thermal solution, the Mini-Q PC-Q11 incorporates one 140mm intake fan at the front to output high air flow volume with lower RPM to push the cold air through the HDD rack. There are vent holes at the top and on the side panels, allowing air to enter and cool the system down. Additional vent holes for CPU cooling are located next the slot for the rear motherboard panel connectors. Users can place can easily install a standard ATX PS/2 power supply with 120mm cooling fan facing the motherboard for more passive cooling. What is more, there are vents holes on the PCI brackets, providing even extra cooling to the VGA cards.
For more details on features and extras availabilities, please visit the Lian Li Mini-Q PC-Q11 webpage.
Highlights for PC-Q11A / PC-Q11B / PC-Q11R / PC-Q11W
Supports Mini-ITX/Mini-DTX motherboards
Two 3.5" HDD & two 2.5" HDD
One 140mm system fan at the front
Two PCI expansion slots
One standard 5.25" optical drive
Standard ATX PS/2 power supply units
Support two USB3.0 / HD audio multimedia I/O ports
Available in four colors: black, silver, red and (New!) piano white
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
MSRP (VAT not included): US$94.99 for PC-Q11A/B (silver/black), US$114.9 for PC-Q11R (red), and US$174.99 for PC-Q11W (white)
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate updated to 3.0.1, no Joker nerfs
- Super Mario Maker 2 pre-order comes with a sketching stylus
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!