Mushkin Announces HP3-12800 CL8 High Performance DDR3 Modules
High Performance and Value for DDR3-enabled Platforms
DENVER, June 24, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, today announced the availability of HP3-12800 DDR3 modules aimed at the high-end gamer and enthusiast market which has begun the transition to DDR3 technology. The new offering combines high performance specifications with ample amounts of overclocking headroom at highly competitive prices.
"The Mushkin HP3-12800 modules will help to further propagate this transition with DDR2-topping performance at price levels buyers will view as an exceptional value," said Brian Flood, Mushkin director of product development. "The value of these new parts is further enhanced by their remarkable overclocking ability, especially on 790i platforms."
Rated for 800MHz (1600MT/s data rate) and 8-8-8 latencies, the HP3-12800 provides unmatched performance on all DDR3 enabled platforms while using 1.8V supply voltage. Especially suited to the serious and competitive gamer, the relatively low operating voltage for 1600MT/s data rate ensures high-reliability operation and low heat output, maintaining entire system stability during extended gaming sessions.
991628 - 1GB HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
996628 - 2GB (2x1GB) HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
991629 - 2GB HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
996629 - 4GB (2x2GB) HP3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 8-8-8-24 1.8-1.9V
The HP3-12800 modules are immediately available worldwide in 1GB and 2GB single modules and 2GB (2 x 1GB) and 4GB (2x2GB) dual-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, the HP3-12800 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 13-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
# # #
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz