New Aluminum Case features Breakthrough Design, Three Channel Cooling, and Dual Power Supply Support
El Monte, CA -June 10th, 2008 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Khaos, a high-performance premium gaming chassis in the NZXT Classic Series. Khaos features breakthrough design in every category effectively satisfying the needs of the most power hungry PC Enthusiasts and Gamers.
Unparalleled Design - Following the success of the Lexa Chassis, NZXT took on the major feat of designing an ultra-premium chassis achieving "perfect symmetry" with matching curves and mirrored design
Three channel cooling - Features two 120 mm fans for intake over 8 HDDs along with the first-ever three 120mm fan bracket is placed exactly before the video card and motherboards to ensure steady airflow
Dual Power Supply Support - Designed for the power hungry PC enthusiast with future component upgrades in mind, the Khaos offers support for two power supplies. The user can split power usage between major components like the video cards and CPU with other components such as the hard drive, motherboard and floppy. NZXT even includes a specialized cable that will help start up the second PSU
Thick Aluminum Build - Following the success of the NZXT Adamas, Khaos is built with high quality craftsmanship infused throughout the chassis and comprised completely of durable 2mm and 3mm thick aluminum
Maximized Expandability - Khaos features 11 5.25" bays providing a large array of space for drives such as CD ROMS, Temperature Displays, and multi-format readers
Convenience - Khaos comes standard with mounted rubber finished wheels for moving the chassis around the home. A handle is mounted at the back for comfort during movement. Khaos also features a flippable motherboard tray for easy access to components
"With Khaos, we have achieved an optimal balance of elegant, symmetric design and an unparalleled set of features, effectively creating the ultimate powerhouse gaming chassis housed in a work of art" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With features like three channel cooling, dual power supply support, and a thick aluminum build, PC Enthusiasts and Gamers have a lot to be excited about."
Retailing for $399, the new Khaos case will be available in mid-June.
For additional information or product images, please contact PR Representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15or [email protected].
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- PS5, Xbox Scarlett won't raise game dev costs, Take-Two CEO says
- Suit up for our 'Men In Black: International' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Take-Two: Indies won't pressure the Grand Theft Autos of the world
- Take-Two CEO doubtful that consumers have time for Game Pass services
- Batman infiltrates Fortnite with Caped Crusader skins and Gotham City
- Fractal Design Vector RS Blackout (Light TG) Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- MB P8H67-M-EVO and TPM-L R2.0 - TPM module not working
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER ROG STRIX OC Review
- Nokia Beacon 3 Trio Wi-Fi System Review
- NETGEAR Nighthawk RS400 AC2300 Cyber-Security Wireless Router Review
- Perfect World Mobile Reaches 1 Million Downloads and Announces iPhone Giveaway!
- Norse-Themed Adventure-Survival Game Niffelheim Arrives Today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- New Character, Beast Rage Buck, Joins the Lineup in Digital Card Fantasy RPG - Deck of Ashes
- MHIENG Completes Large-Scale Polyethylene Production Train for ExxonMobil in Beaumont, Texas
- JOHN WICK HEX LAUNCHES ON WINDOWS PC AND MAC ON OCT. 8, 2019