Lian Li Launches PC-C50 HTPC Chassis
Trendy, Friendly Multimedia HTPC Chassis for Homes
17 August 2010, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd. launches its PC-C50 multimedia HTPC chassis - a combination of modern functionality and hair-line brushed anodized aluminum finishing outlook perfectly for the home theatre decor and friendly for the end-users. The PC-C50 stands at 445x167x325mm (W. H.D) and weighs only in 3.20kgs. Available in black and silver colors, the PC-C50 case supports Micro ATX/Mini DTX/Mini ITX motherboards. The chassis is designed with unique modular CD-ROM cage and HDD cages that can be arranged by users' needs. Making it most convenient, the PC-C50 offers three USB3.0, HD audio and e-SATA I/O ports, as well as a MS/SD card reader slot, right at the front of the chassis for easy access.
The ideal cooling the Lian Li's PC-C50 has incorporated two 120mm exhaust fans on the side, PCI brackets with vent holes for extra cooling, as well as the power supply unit at the bottom to draw in cold air directly. Two 120mm and 80mm-size fan holes on the top and at the rear, respectively, are also available for additional fans.
The Lian Li PC-C50 HTPC chassis has one 5.25" external drive bay, the modular drive cages support three 3.5" HDDs and three 2.5" HDDs. There are four expansion slots available.
Quality and Craftsmanship
Like all Lian Li products, the PC-C50 HTPC chassis has the finely honed finish to prevent sharp edges. The internals are modular, so components can be pre-fitted and then installed in stages, allowing an organized and structural design for your DIY HTPC home theatre system. Tool-less thumb screws keep the case top panel attached, while a structural support bar adds strength to the case design. Everything is designed to comply with Intel Standards for maximum compatibility. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras availabilities for the PC-C50, please check out: Lian Li PC-C50
Highlights for PC-C50
Supports Micro ATX/Mini DTX/Mini ITX motherboards
Space for three 3.5" HDD (can be converted to 2.5" x 3)
Additional space for three more 2.5" HDD (9.5mm thick)
Four PCI slots
Two 120mm fans on the side
Fan holes on top and back for optional 120mm fans
Anti-vibration modular HDD & ODD cages
Multimedia I/O ports: USB3.0 x 3, HD audio, e-SATA, MS/SD card reader
One 5.25" external drive bay
Two colors available (silver, black)
Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
MSRP (not including VAT): US$189 for black and silver colors
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- RAZER UNVEILS NEW PLAYSTATION 4 WIRELESS LINEUP WITH OFFICIALLY LICENSED RAIJU CONTROLLERS, AND THRESHER HEADSET
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!