ThecusÂ® Releases C10GT Ethernet PCI-e Adapter
Add next-generation 10Gb Ethernet connectivity to your system
08/12/2010 - As digital files grow larger in size, the amount of data being transferred over networks is ever increasing. Today, ThecusÂ® Technology is pleased to announce the C10GT 10Gb Ethernet PCI-e Adapter. Featuring lightning-fast transfer speeds, dual cable connectivity, and simple installation and setup, the C10GT is a high-speed 10Gb ready network card designed to help users affordably take full advantage of the new upcoming 10Gb Ethernet standard.
The C10GT is a very capable and feature-packed network adapter. Powered by the enterprise-class Tehuti Luxor TN3020-D processor, the C10GT delivers efficient high-bandwidth access to server and storage applications, while requiring relatively low power for operation. Another standout feature of the C10GT is its dual cable interface, which features one CX4 port and one SFP+ port - perfect for accommodating both copper and fiber optic cabling.
On the software side, the C10GT is an extremely flexible device which is easily integrated into almost any network environment. It is compliant with IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ak, and IEEE 802.1q VLAN standards, and supports a multitude of widely-adopted operating systems, including WindowsÂ® Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Linux. The C10GT is also compatible with the Windows Management Interface (WMI), allowing administrators to easily manage both local and remote computers.
This full-height PCI-e adapter is easily installed in both PCI Express x4 and x8 slots, and can even be used to upgrade the following ThecusÂ® NAS devices to 10Gb Ethernet capability:
"Next-generation 10Gb Ethernet is going to be the new standard for enterprises of the future," said Florence Shih, ThecusÂ® Technology General Manager. "With our new C10GT, businesses can fully leverage the speed and convenience of this advanced technology today."
ThecusÂ® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, ThecusÂ® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series