Spire Releases Slimod 282 GPU Cooler
Introducing the Slimod 282 high-end DT Heat-pipe VGA graphics array cooler. The Slimod 282 is a powerful GPU cooler for the latest hot 130W Nvidia and ATI graphics chipset. Equipped with four (4) all copper 6mm Direct Touch heat-pipes for efficient and quick heat transport to the aluminum stamped heat-sink fins which transfer the heat to ambient area. The four heat-pipes utilized and high performance splintered powder heat-pipes which guarantee best thermal results. The Slimod 282 is equipped with two (2) 90mm DC fans which generate strong air pressure and over 24CFM airflow.
The Slimod 282 VGA Cooler is supplied with full PCB mounting clips and fittings, S420 thermal interface material and RAM: memory heat-sinks. You can easily install this VGA cooler onto your Geforce and Radeon chipset based graphic cards. Powered by innovation and performance the Slimod 282 is the professional solution for pc enthusiasts and gamers alike offered to you by Spire.
Superior cooling up to 130Watts
Efficient cooling enabled by 4 DT Heat-pipes
High-performance sintered powder heat-pipes
Two 90mm fans, silent at 24.0 dBA
Extends the life of your video card
Keeps video card cooler and at maximum performance
Versatile for Nvidia Geforce and ATI Radeon graphic chip-sets
The Slimod 282 is compatible with the latest Nvidia and ATI based graphic cards on the market today. Please review the listed VGA Chip models that are applicable for the Slimod 282 cooler on the detailed product page.
MSRP: USD 49.99 / EURO 36.95
Product Includes :
*Owner Manual *S420 tube thermal interface *Mounting brackets/clips *Mounting bolts and screws *RAM Memory heat-sinks *Warranty registration card.
The Slimod 282 VGA/GPU cooler is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence mid August 2010.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit