VIA ARTiGO A1100 Brings Ultra Compact Computing to India
The VIA ARTiGO A1100 Mini PC now available in India; packs HD video, HDMI and full 64-bit computing in the palm of your hand
Taipei, Taiwan, 11 August 2010 - VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient x86 processor platforms, today announced the launch of its the VIA ARTiGO A1100 for the India market. The VIA ARTiGO A1100 is an extremely compact mini PC that combines the latest technologies and features in the smallest of form factors.
"The VIA ARTiGO A1100 redefines compact computing, bringing all the features of a regular desktop PC in a form factor that needs to be seen to be believed," said Daniel Wu, Vice President, VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. "By harnessing our expertise in creating leading edge form factor systems, we're offering consumers something that absolutely breaks the mold."
The VIA ARTiGO A1100 features a low power, high performance VIA Nano processor, HD audio, HD video support, both HDMI and VGA display connectivity, Gigabit networking, Wi-Fi support and five USB ports, all into a PC chassis that fits snuggly into the palm of your hand.
VIA ARTiGO A1100: Compact Computing Redefined
The VIA ARTiGO A1100 is powered by a 1.2GHz VIA Nano processor, offering a high performance native 64-bit computing experience while remaining within a low power thermal envelope. The VIA Nano processor is joined by the VIA VX855 media system processor, a fully integrated all-in-one chipset that brings exceptional multimedia experience to small form factor devices including playback of the most demanding HD video formats.
The VIA ARTiGO A1100 is the smallest full featured PC available today. With dimensions of a mere 14.6 cm x 9.9 cm x 5.2 cm, totaling only 752 cm3, this mini PC is suitable for a variety of applications in the home or office, including home server, media streaming and surveillance applications. The VIA ARTiGO A1100 is also great as a regular desktop PC, using only a fraction of the physical real estate.
Front and back panel I/O includes HDMI and VGA ports, a Gigabit Ethernet port, five USB ports including one USB device port, three audio jacks with optional wireless IEEE 802.11 b/g and SD card reader modules.
Available now from Shresta
Catch the VIA ARTiGO A1100 On the Road
The VIA ARTiGO will be showcased at selected shopping centers as part of an 'Experiencing Zone for Taiwan Excellence and Taiwan International Brands' held in Mumbai and Delhi throughout 2010. Visitors to these events can also have the chance to win a free gift by taking part in a promotional quiz and competition. Catch a glimpse of the world's smallest full featured desktop PC at these locations:
August 13-15 - Inorbit Mall - Malad
September 10-12 Inorbit Mall - Vashi
September 24-26 R-City Mall - Ghatkopur
October 15-17 - Select City Walk - Saket
November 5-7 - Ambiance Mall - Gurgaon
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is the foremost fabless supplier of power efficient x86 processor platforms that are driving system innovation in the PC, client, ultra mobile and embedded markets. Combining energy-saving processors with digital media chipsets and advanced connectivity, multimedia and networking silicon enables a broad spectrum of computing and communication platforms, including its widely acclaimed ultra compact mainboards. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA's global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the world's top OEMs and system integrators. https://www.via.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard