ASUS Adds Rumble Impact to Gaming and Multimedia with CineVibe Headphones
The inclusion of moving bass, force feedback reactive vibration and superior audio quality put the all-new ASUS CineVibe miles ahead of other headphones, providing an entirely upgraded personal audio experience. CineVibe headphones use advanced audio rendering to provide impressive bass as well as precision mid and high range output, making them ideal for exciting gaming and movie watching.
Better yet, the biggest attraction with CineVibe headphones is the addition of reactive force feedback that vibrates in tandem with the action on screen, creating a gripping experience. Unlike the forgettable sound of most headphones, CineVibe headphones evoke great wonder and amazement, injecting a whole new dimension of audio to personal, undisruptive gaming and movie watching.
Easy and Comfortable Audio Enjoyment
Simple USB connectivity delivers quality audio with no cumbersome installation called for. The built-in microphone fits online gaming perfectly with directional sound and noise cancelling that puts gamers in command of team tactics. Plus, the compact controller attachment provides immediate access to essential functions.
Users also enjoy prolonged comfort for many hours of gaming and movie watching with Japan-made protein leather ear cushions and the Styrofoam-padded headband.
Realism that Fits to Go
The fold-flat design means CineVibe headphones can easily fit in any carrier, bag or even big enough pockets. The thin profile and easy to manage cord prevent unwanted entanglements and messes, another bonus for gamers with already-cluttered work and play spaces.
CineVibe headphones change the way gamers perceive and enjoy personal audio, delivering true impact and advanced features to entertainment seekers.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz