Super Talent Introduces the new DuraDrive Series Enterprise SSDs
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the DuraDrive ET2 and ZT2, the world's fastest SSDs to meet industrial specifications.
The new DuraDrive ET2/ZT2 represent the next generation of industrial data storage solutions by offering enhanced durability, reliability and performance in environments considered "too harsh" for a standard drive. Thanks to an advanced controller and premium NAND Flash, the new DuraDrive delivers unprecedented vibration, shock and temperature tolerances, with impressive speeds. Supporting access times of 0.1ms, the new DuraDrive really performs and can reach speeds of 125MB/sec sequential Read and 110MB/sec sequential Write.
That's a more than double performance increase from previous version of Industrial Solid State Disks. With ECC/EDC support, bad bit management firmware and patented wear leveling technology, this drive offers extreme reliability and endurance; even in the most demanding of environments (-40oC to 85oC). The DuraDrive also supports the Secure Erase features required for many Military and Industrial applications.
Utilizing the industry standard 2.5-inch form factor and industry standard PATA (IDE) interface, the DuraDrive ET2 is 100% interchangeable with conventional 2.5-inch PATA hard drives. The DuraDrive ZT2 was designed to fit into 1.8-inch bay and utilizes a ZIF connector.
"The new DuraDrive Series demonstrates Super Talent's commitment to our customers. While other manufactures are focused on large volume products for the masses, SuperTalent is focused on designing products for customers who are looking for more. SuperTalent is making durable industrial spec products, supporting legacy interfaces and less common form factors"., said Super Talent COO, CH Lee.
The DuraDrive ET2 and ZT2 will be available this month in both MLC and SLC flash. Capacities range from 16GB to 128GB for SLC, 32GB to 256GB for MLC.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series