QNAP Announced QMobile Application for Android
The World's First All-in-One Media Player Solution for Android Phone Users to Access the Stored Photos, Music, and Videos from Their Network Storage Device
Taipei, Taiwan, August, 2010 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world class NAS (Network Attached Storage) servers announced today the beta application of QMobile, the world's first multimedia player solution for Android. QMobile allows users to stream music, digital pictures, and videos from their QNAP NAS servers and play directly on their Android handsets from anywhere. So long as you have Internet access, you can play all the contents on the NAS remotely, just like having a media center in your pocket!
"We are pleased to announce QMobile application as the first multimedia app for the connection between NAS and Android devices. For now, both iPhone and Android users can have fun with their mobile device and QNAP NAS," said James Wu, Product Manager of QNAP Systems, Inc. "Users no longer need to be concerned about synchronizing the multimedia contents to the mobile device. They can save storage space of the mobile device and get a compelling user experience with QMobile," James Wu added. QMobile is compatible with Android 1.5/1.6/2.1 platforms, and needs to be used with a QNAP NAS server running V3.3.0 management software or above.
QMobile is available for both iPhone and Android handsets.
The new V3.3.0 NAS management software update (required to use QMobile) can be downloaded from the QNAP website at http://www.qnap.com/
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit