Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler
- Builds on success of the award-winning H50 by improving airflow, water block, and heat dissipation capacity -
Fremont, California - August 4, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Corsair Hydro Series H70 ultra-performance CPU cooler. This CPU cooler is designed to provide an extremely efficient cooling solution for CPUs from Intel® and AMD.
The Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler is an evolution of the award-winning Hydro Series H50, with several significant upgrades that enable it to deliver even greater cooling performance. These upgrades include a double-thickness (50mm) radiator with higher heat-exchanging capacity and a pump/cold plate unit with increased efficiency. The H70 also features two 120mm speed-switchable cooling fans in a push-pull configuration to provide increased airflow at low noise levels.
"Thanks to the H70, you no longer need a fin array the size of a small shoebox to cool aggressively overclocked CPUs," stated John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The H70 stands toe-to-toe with any CPU cooler on the market, and does it with less noise, easier installation, and support of nearly every ATX-compatible case."
Like the wildly popular H50, the Hydro Series H70 provides the benefits of water cooling in a sealed and pre-filled unit, with no maintenance required. The low profile cold plate is extremely space efficient, and is very low in mass compared to heat pipe based solutions, putting less stress on the system's motherboard. The H70 includes mounting hardware for most common AMD and Intel CPUs, and, unlike some competitive CPU coolers, includes all necessary fans for high performance operation.
Images of the Hydro Series H70 can be found here.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is supplied with a two year warranty, and is backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Copyright© 2010 Corsair. All rights reserved. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks, and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice..
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz