Corsair Launches Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler
- Builds on success of the award-winning H50 by improving airflow, water block, and heat dissipation capacity -
Fremont, California - August 4, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Corsair Hydro Series H70 ultra-performance CPU cooler. This CPU cooler is designed to provide an extremely efficient cooling solution for CPUs from Intel® and AMD.
The Hydro Series H70 CPU cooler is an evolution of the award-winning Hydro Series H50, with several significant upgrades that enable it to deliver even greater cooling performance. These upgrades include a double-thickness (50mm) radiator with higher heat-exchanging capacity and a pump/cold plate unit with increased efficiency. The H70 also features two 120mm speed-switchable cooling fans in a push-pull configuration to provide increased airflow at low noise levels.
"Thanks to the H70, you no longer need a fin array the size of a small shoebox to cool aggressively overclocked CPUs," stated John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "The H70 stands toe-to-toe with any CPU cooler on the market, and does it with less noise, easier installation, and support of nearly every ATX-compatible case."
Like the wildly popular H50, the Hydro Series H70 provides the benefits of water cooling in a sealed and pre-filled unit, with no maintenance required. The low profile cold plate is extremely space efficient, and is very low in mass compared to heat pipe based solutions, putting less stress on the system's motherboard. The H70 includes mounting hardware for most common AMD and Intel CPUs, and, unlike some competitive CPU coolers, includes all necessary fans for high performance operation.
Images of the Hydro Series H70 can be found here.
The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. It is supplied with a two year warranty, and is backed by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Copyright© 2010 Corsair. All rights reserved. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks, and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated. Features, pricing, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice..
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series