High-End Graphics for Mainstream Consumers - Meet the first 1 Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 4670 Graphics Card
CHATSWORTH, CA -September 30, 2008- Diamond Multimedia (www.diamondmm.com), a leading manufacturer of PC graphics cards, sound cards and communications products, launched today the ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics card. The 4600 series of cards boast up to 3 times the performance of the previous generation of GPUs.
The HD 4670 is a single slot card, PCIE 2.0, with 1024MB of DDR3 memory and a clock speed of 750 MHz. The memory speed is 900 MHz, designed with 320 stream processors.
The HD 4670 provides plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX upgradeability with up to quad-GPU support. Making it fast and efficient is ATI's Power Play and 55nm processing technology.
The Radeon HD 4000 series of GPUs delivers their superlative visual performance with a powerful new TeraScale engine that delivers high resolutions and fast frame rates. Unified Video Decoder 2 frees up the CPU for other tasks, especially the most processing-intensive content, including VC-1, H.264 and now MPEG-2. Take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities. The ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series GPUs can upscale video display to 2560x1600 on dual-link monitors, which is almost twice the display resolution of 1080p displays. As with their predecessors, the Radeon 4000 series provides graphics support for the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 games and realistic 3D graphics and shading effects.
All Diamond video cards carry the Diamond guarantee of quality assurance. Unlike many cards that are simply first to market, Diamond carefully tests and retests every new model for its ratio of performance to reliability. Diamond is legendary in the PC video card business for its less than 1 percent return rate versus an industry average of approximately 10 percent. Diamond cards use superior connectors, cables and components, as well as undergo more thorough testing for heat susceptibility and durability.
Diamond Multimedia's ATI Radeon HD 4670 will be available at Fry's, Micro Center, Best Buy Canada, and Future Shop immediately. It will be available in E-commerce channels in the 3rd week of October. Learn more at https://www.diamondmm.com/4670PE31GDT.php
About Diamond Multimedia
Diamond provides the absolute best quality in advanced graphics, digital television, communications and sound hardware solutions for home and business users, enabling users to create, access and experience compelling new media content from their desktops. Diamond products stand for performance, quality and value.
For the past two decades, Diamond Multimedia has been widely recognized as a pioneer in the graphics, sound and communications industries and as a key player in launching the multimedia revolution. Diamond is a new type of multimedia company that brings all of the differing technologies together under one brand. Diamond Multimedia is partnered with some of the top technology companies, including AMD, as an ATI graphics provider.
Diamond products are available to the public throughout North America through retailers, resellers and systems integrators, as well as, top technology product distributors. Corporate headquarters are located in Chatsworth, California.
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower