Transcend's Advanced Industrial Grade CF Card Features Flash Lifespan Estimation
Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in memory and storage products, today introduced CF200I, an advanced version of the company's high-end industrial grade CompactFlash cards. Aside from using stronger error correction code (ECC) and global static wear leveling technology, the new CF200I CF cards feature Transcend's exclusive Flash Life Guard software, a convenient tool that gives users notification when the card approaches the end of its life cycle.
While most flash cards have to risk the possibility that their cells (bits) will eventually lose the ability to function due to flash memory's limited write/erase lifetime, Transcend's advanced CF200I CF cards provide industrial users peace of mind with the addition of its new Flash Life Guard software. Once enabled, this endurance-monitoring tool automatically monitors the flash cells in the card and reports when the safety threshold for write/erase cycles is reached. With this information, users can manage stored data more efficiently, and avoid the possible risk of unrecoverable data loss.
Engineered for long life and maximum durability, Transcend's CF200I memory cards have adopted an even stronger ECC and global static wear leveling for better protection against uncorrectable errors. Thanks to their use of StaticDataRefresh technology, which monitors the error bit levels during each read operation, and the EarlyRetirement technology that moves the static data to another block before the used block becomes incapable of holding data, the CF200I CF cards are able to correct data errors, ensure data reliability, and extend the lifespan of their flash memory cells.
Transcend's CF200I CF cards have excellent temperature flexibility, shock and vibration resistance, and low power consumption. Their superb compatibility and durability characteristics make them suitable for use in industry-standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices, such as industrial PCs, embedded systems, medical instruments, factory automation systems, network infrastructures and other industrial applications.
The advanced new CF200I Industrial Grade CF cards transfer data using Ultra DMA (UDMA) 4 as default transfer mode, while they can also support up to UDMA 5 under customizing request. The cards boast average read/write speeds of up to 40MB/35MB per second while maintaining the highest level of stability. Now available in 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities, Transcend's CF200I CF cards are the most reliable high performance CompactFlash storage solution available for mission-critical systems.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ