Patriot Memory signs partnership with Rectron Electronics
Rectron Electronics Pty Ltd. to distribute Patriot Memory products in Australia
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced their partnership with Rectron Electronics. Under the terms of the agreement, Rectron will distribute Patriot Memory's full line of DRAM and flash memory products in Australia.
"The PC enthusiast and gaming community has grown exponentially the past few years," says Jimmy Lu, Managing Director for Rectron Electronics in Melbourne, Australia. "Partnering with Patriot Memory gives us a brand that is synonymous with quality and performance and broadens Rectron's product offerings for this fast growing market segment."
"Patriot is excited to partner with Rectron and bring Patriot's full line of products to Australia's large and growing PC market," says Paul Jones, CEO of Patriot Memory. "With Rectron's large distribution network and Patriot Memory's reputation for high quality and outstanding performing products, both companies will benefit from this partnership. Rectron will add a wide range of quality solutions to their product offerings and Patriot will gain market share and acceptance in Australia."
Patriot Memory's DRAM and flash memory solutions can be found on Rectron's website http://www.rectron.com.au/.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory, a division of PDP Systems, Inc., designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Rectron Electronics Pty Ltd.
Rectron (PTY) Ltd, founded in 1995. With a staff complement of 4, has in a very short period of time grown to be the leading computer components distributor in Southern Africa. Now firmly established as an international company our staff complement has risen to 250 worldwide with 5 branches in South Africa, 2 in Australia and 1 each in Taiwan.
Rectron (Melbourne Australia) moved to a bigger premises 3 times the size of its previous building in 2006. Also Rectron (Sydney) moved to a larger premises in 2007.
Rectron distribute leading international brands, and products. Through our years of customer service, Rectron had created competitive pricing for our customers and has seen significant business growth. One of the reason of Rectron's explosive growth is the healthy relationship we maintain with our suppliers which provides us with an intimate knowledge and understanding of the computer components markets both locally and internationally.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz