Thecus® Networked Video Recording Solutions
NVR devices offer unparalleled performance, features and capacity
07/26/2010 - Today, Thecus® Technology, a leader in digital storage solutions, is proud to announce a completely new lineup of Thecus® Networked Video Recording (NVR) systems. Engineered to deliver lightning-quick performance, robust features and massive storage capacity, Thecus® NVR systems are the number one choice for users who require a powerful yet flexible video recording and surveillance solution.
Thecus® NVR solutions are actually multiple devices in one: a network video recorder, a real-time monitoring system, and a networked storage unit. Available in desktop and rackmount form factors, businesses have the flexibility to choose the configuration they require to meet their specific needs. Each Thecus® NVR device has the ability to work with multiple cameras at once, enabling organizations to monitor multiple locations with a single system. In addition to this, Thecus®' new NVR solutions feature real-time monitoring and recording as well as support for multiple video file formats, ensuring maximum security and surveillance effectiveness.
Being of Thecus® pedigree, the storage capabilities of Thecus® NVR solutions are naturally second-to-none. All units are equipped with multiple SATA hard disk bays, granting massive storage capacity to handle hours upon hours of professional-quality video footage. Selective RAID modes come standard, and help to safeguard stored video content at all times. And to provide users with the absolute best software interface available, Thecus® NVR solutions will come bundled with NETAVIS Observer surveillance software for an unbeatable combination of best-of-breed hardware and state-of-the-art software.
With some of the most advanced network storage solutions already on the market, many customers have expressed their desire for a Thecus NVR solution to appear," said Florence Shih, Thecus® Technology General Manager. "With today's announcement, users now have an entire lineup of NVR devices engineered with Thecus® performance, quality and functionality."
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit