Point of View Announces TGT Series Pre-Overclocked Graphics Cards
Point of View known for its range of NVIDIA based 3D Graphics cards, Netbooks and other PC products, announces today a brand new line up of Factory overclocked Graphics cards. The POINT OF VIEW TGT Series are hand selected high end models of individually overclocked Graphics Cards.
For a couple of weeks a specialized European POV/TGT Tuning team, lead by Wolfram Tismer, have been working day and night to get the maximum performance out of these High-end POINT OF VIEW Fermi Graphics Cards solely based on NVIDIA's superior technology. All cards are carefully hand selected and qualified with a comprehensive burn-in test in our European testing center of TGT to ensure highest quality and stability even beyond the OC clock settings for maximized speed and performance.
Carefully optimized BIOS tuning and proprietary hardware design (POV/TGT GTX 460) result in an amazing up to 85% over-clocking efficiency. Of course all of these cards are also backed a 3 years warranty from POINT OF VIEW.
After all the testing it is time to make these cards also available to you. So why take any risk with overclocking if the Pro's can do it for you? There will be 2 different models of POV/TGT TUNED graphics cards to start with.
The POV/TGT CHARGED version
The CHARGED version is the version that is clocked faster then the standard out of the box graphics card. This version is using clock speeds that are already pretty amazing.
The POV/TGT ULTRA CHARGED version
The ULTRA CHARGED version are carefully selected graphics cards that can reach top speeds and still using the standard cooler. This top model can reach incredible high performance speeds right out of the box. All carefully tested by the TGT team to make sure you will be fascinated.
The POV / TGT water cooled editon
The dream of every gamer is of course a water cooled edition. The POV/TGT team is of course also developing a watercooled edition. We will keep you informed as soon as we are ready to release these versions as well.
Today POV/TGT will release the first 8 TGT tuned models:
TGT-460-A2-768-C GTX460-768MB Charged Core 780Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
TGT-460-A2-768-UC GTX460-768MB Ultra Charged Core 820Mhz / Memory 4000Mhz
TGT-460-A2-1024-C GTX460-1024MB Charged Core 780Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
TGT-460-A2-1024-UC GTX460-1024MB Ultra Charged Core 820Mhz / Memory 4000Mhz
TGT-470-A1-1280-C GTX470-1280MB Charged Core 650Mhz / Memory 3500Mhz
TGT-470-A1-1280-UC GTX470-1280MB Ultra Charged Core 680Mhz / Memory 3500Mhz
TGT-480-A1-1536-C GTX480-1536MB Charged Core 730Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
TGT-480-A1-1536-UC GTX480-1536MB Ultra Charged Core 760Mhz / Memory 3800Mhz
Latest News Posts
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit