Hiper PSUs Type M 780 & 880 are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified!
29th September 2008 - Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to https://www.80plus.org, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
80 Plus Bronze Certified
High Efficiency at >85%
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
Recommended retail prices:
Type M 780 (HPU-4M780) US$ 135 (excl. VAT).
Type M 880 (HPU-4M880) US$ 149 (excl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit