Hiper PSUs Type M 780 & 880 are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified!
29th September 2008 - Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to https://www.80plus.org, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
80 Plus Bronze Certified
High Efficiency at >85%
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
Recommended retail prices:
Type M 780 (HPU-4M780) US$ 135 (excl. VAT).
Type M 880 (HPU-4M880) US$ 149 (excl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit