Hiper PSUs Type M 780 & 880 are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified!
29th September 2008 - Milton Keynes/Munich. The first two PSU models of the Hiper Type M series, which ever have been submitted to www.80plus.org, got certified as 80 PLUS® Bronze. Both PSUs performed extremely well with a typical efficiency of 87.29% (HPU-4M780) and 87.40% (HPU4M880) and exceeded the requirements by far.
• 80 Plus Bronze Certified
• High Efficiency at >85%
• New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
• Four independent 12V rails.
• Support NVIDIA SLI & Quad SLI.
• Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life of the unit.
• Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
• Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
• Active PFC.
• Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
• PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
• Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
• New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
• 20 dB(A) under normal load.
Recommended retail prices:
Type M 780 (HPU-4M780) US$ 135 (excl. VAT).
Type M 880 (HPU-4M880) US$ 149 (excl. VAT).
For additional product details please see www.hipergroup.com.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 11:58 am CDT