Transcend launches 16GB JetFlash V95C luxurious USB Flash Drive
Transcend Information, Inc., a worldwide leader in storage and multimedia products, today launched a new 16GB edition of its JetFlash V95C USB flash drives. The new JetFlash V95C features a retractable USB connector, a huge capacity, and an expressive deep-gloss lacquer accent panel complemented by a genuine Swarovski sapphire crystal. The new JetFlash V95C represents a tasteful combination of luxury and modern technology.
Aside from its robust Zinc Alloy case embellished with a glittering Swarovski blue crystal, Transcend's 16GB JetFlash V95C USB flash drive depicts a versatile diamond pattern in champagne gold for a look that is as elegant as an accessory boutique. The JetFlash V95C is incredibly slim and sophisticated as it measures just 40.5mm long by 18.4mm wide and only 7.2mm thick. This flash drive brings a fascinating urban style to today's fashion-minded users.
Although the 16GB JetFlash V95C is ultra compact, the USB flash drive is capable of storing up to 6552 still images (based on 5 megapixel JPEG compression format) or 240 minutes of high-definition 1080p video. Each JetFlash V95C comes with a refined leather strap, making it a convenient yet fashionable way to backup, store and carry digital files.
For added value, users can take advantage of Transcend's free download of the useful JetFlash Elite data management tools to enhance their mobile productivity and get the most out of their JetFlash drive. As with its predecessors, the 16GB JetFlash V95C USB flash drive is backed by Transcend's industry-leading lifetime warranty. The JetFlash V95C offers up to 15MB/s transfer speeds and is now available in four capacities: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit