AVADirect Adds GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards
Twinsburg, OH - July 19, 2010
AVADirect, a recognized leader in the computer industry, now offers NVIDIA's newest addition to its GeForce series, the GeForce GTX 460.
The GeForce GTX 460 is NVIDIA's next generation of GeForce GPU based on the brand new GF104 chipset. The GTX 460 provides heart-pounding cinematic visuals combined with Direct X11, NVIDIA 3D and PhysX technologies for a stunning visual experience at a very affordable price. It contains 336 CUDA cores and up to 1024MB of high speed GDDR5 memory for excellent image quality, performance and computational power. Furthermore, two GTX 460's in SLI support NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, offering incredible 3D graphics at resolutions up to 5760 x 1080.
"The GeForce GTX 460 line of graphics cards is a great addition to our broad selection of GTX 400 series GPU's. What's more, our custom GPU overclocking services compliment the GTX 460's large performance potential," says Misha Troshin, CMO and Co-Owner of AVADirect.
To browse AVADirect's complete range of GeForce GTX 460 Graphics Cards click here.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry. For more information, visit https://www.avadirect.com.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit