PNY Releases XLR8 GeForce GTX 460 1GB Graphics Card
PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY"), a global leader in flash memory cards, USB flash drives, solid state drives, computer memory upgrade modules, as well as consumer and professional graphics cards, has launched the latest graphics card from NVIDIA: the XLR8 GeForce GTX 460 1024 MB GDDR5.
PNY's new overclocked XLR8 GeForce GTX 460 graphics card takes gaming to the next level. Incredible DirectX 11 performance delivers futuristic and visually stunning graphics and packs incredible detail into your games.
"Next generation gaming has arrived, and this card delivers an unparalleled gaming experience while keeping gamers within budget," said Nicholas Mauro, senior marketing manager, PC components for PNY. "The GTX 460 is a great complement to our XLR8 line-up, and we're excited to offer this overclocked version that will bring users blazing fast frame rates for the ultimate in visuals."
XLR8 GeForce GTX 460
Full performance specs will be forthcoming on the PNY.com website
PNY offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the entire XLR8 GeForce GTX Series. Users have a standard 1-year out of box warranty, extended to the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of product registration at PNY.com within 90 days of purchase. PNY also offers free 24-hour technical support.
The PNY GTX 460 graphics card will also feature a bonus of 2 full-length movie downloads from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Consumers have their choice of over 35 movie titles from a broad selection of genres including Action/Adventure, Drama, Comedy, Romance, Sports, and Family. The bonus Sony movie downloads include recent blockbuster hits as well as favorite classics, such as The Da Vinci Code, Hitch, Big Daddy, As Good As It Gets, 21 and S.W.A.T.
Additionally, consumers who purchase a PNY GTX 460 will receive a bonus 3 month subscription to E-Sports Entertainment (ESEA) Premium Video Game Network. ESEA is a video game solution provider, specializing in community tools, proprietary anti-cheat technology, custom server modifications, and an extensive network of premium game servers. Users can learn, play, practice and compete all with an ESEA Premium subscription.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!